Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that really want these shoud just pay in the low 2s now , i highly doubt the price will get any lower than that. Be realistic think about supply & demand

I don't understand the Chinese New Year theory. They don't celebrate for months. It was last weekend. It wasnt like the holiday was some random QS and they just dropped the date unexpectedly. What's the thought on Chinese New Year affecting availability? Please share.

You guys realize its china, where no damns are giving when it comes to factory workers, right?

Buddy of mine trying to work me for $250 on these AFTER I looked out and got him a pair of Stealth Foams for retail
What a bro  :smh:

He's not a "buddy" then. I wouldn't imagine charging any friend of mine a penny over retail. This is just IMHO of course. At least you know where he stands.

Jordan turns 50 tomorrow. As a surprise they unleash the rest of these pairs online. Wishful thinking

So people are acknowledging how limited these are.........and at the same time expecting the prices to drop?

Where is the sense in that?

:lol:

Bite the bullet now before the prices continue to rise even more.

Waited in line for over 3 hours and still missed out. I eventually caved and bought some for resale. But I also sold a pair of Air Force maxes earlier in the day that essentially canceled it out. Felt bad being a "reseller" but they didn't fit and I knew I needed the extra cash for the Royals. And I'd say my price was very fair

Screw that, dont feel bad. You did what you had to do to get a pair of shoes that you really didnt have a chance of getting for retail.

Last edited:
if i spent $10 for every hour i spent trying to find a 13, 13.5, or 14 i could pay reseller price ..

seriously .. at least 18-20 hours into waiting in line, waiting online, waking up early, driving etc etc etc

hate the hype on these .. this was my ONE cop for the year that truly mattered

literally, my wife cried for me when the day ended and i didnt get em .... it may not be that serious to some of you but i love certain shoes .. i dont wanna hoard even a second pair, i just want to have ONE to wear once in a great while when i feel like it ... i dont even have that many shoes ... but man, these woulda been the top of my collection no doubt ... 

shoe game ****** up for responsible adult people that cant spend $DOUBLE$ retail for shoes because they love their family too much

(Pass the salt)

if i spent $10 for every hour i spent trying to find a 13, 13.5, or 14 i could pay reseller price ..

seriously .. at least 18-20 hours into waiting in line, waiting online, waking up early, driving etc etc etc

hate the hype on these .. this was my ONE cop for the year that truly mattered

literally, my wife cried for me when the day ended and i didnt get em .... it may not be that serious to some of you but i love certain shoes .. i dont wanna hoard even a second pair, i just want to have ONE to wear once in a great while when i feel like it ... i dont even have that many shoes ... but man, these woulda been the top of my collection no doubt ... 

shoe game ****** up for responsible adult people that cant spend $DOUBLE$ retail for shoes because they love their family too much

(Pass the salt)

Damn she cried? Thats love.

You guys sure there will be a restock?

Nobody is sure, we don't have inside info. Based off of prior releases, people assume theres gonna be a restock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom