Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i spent $10 for every hour i spent trying to find a 13, 13.5, or 14 i could pay reseller price ..

seriously .. at least 18-20 hours into waiting in line, waiting online, waking up early, driving etc etc etc

hate the hype on these .. this was my ONE cop for the year that truly mattered

literally, my wife cried for me when the day ended and i didnt get em .... it may not be that serious to some of you but i love certain shoes .. i dont wanna hoard even a second pair, i just want to have ONE to wear once in a great while when i feel like it ... i dont even have that many shoes ... but man, these woulda been the top of my collection no doubt ... 

shoe game ****** up for responsible adult people that cant spend $DOUBLE$ retail for shoes because they love their family too much

(Pass the salt)

Damn homie shout out to your wife that's a real woman right there who can empathize with her man no matter the scale/importance of the issue to her. Rep that woman mannnn.

Seriously do you argue to be funny?

I can imagine someone saying "I'm trying to step my career game up"
your reply: Explain to me how a career is a game.... :stoneface:

LOL. i know right, he over-analyzes everyones post. didnt know it was that serious, who cares what u call what we all do.

Seriously?

I don't like the term shoe game, and I said that. So now you jump on that bandwagon and attack me? Can't eem be mad at cha, I had a good day. I'll let you do you while I do me.

Peace papi

if i spent $10 for every hour i spent trying to find a 13, 13.5, or 14 i could pay reseller price ..

seriously .. at least 18-20 hours into waiting in line, waiting online, waking up early, driving etc etc etc

hate the hype on these .. this was my ONE cop for the year that truly mattered

literally, my wife cried for me when the day ended and i didnt get em .... it may not be that serious to some of you but i love certain shoes .. i dont wanna hoard even a second pair, i just want to have ONE to wear once in a great while when i feel like it ... i dont even have that many shoes ... but man, these woulda been the top of my collection no doubt ... 

shoe game ****** up for responsible adult people that cant spend $DOUBLE$ retail for shoes because they love their family too much

(Pass the salt)

Could've been working to pay that reseller price lol

grails is an overused term these days for a favorite. but then there are Holy Grails. the ones you almost bought for 400 a few years ago from Europe. the ones you spent 4 straight weeks making calls and mall trips. the one you also have your girl enter the raffle for you. the ones you spend every free second at work reading up on..This one feels good!
smile.gif
Lol Repped cuz thats EXACTLY what I did 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

i see you havent bought gucci or knicks ones HYPEBEAST WE KNOW BOUT YA

I actually didn't buy those 2 because I didn't like them and unlike the Hype beast i actually buy what I like . I completely understand if you weren't able to get a pair for whatever reason because it was a difficult release . I can only wish you the best of luck if you are on the hunt for pair

- peace

seriously so blown about this release....ive been looking all over for my size/good price and cant find it everything is over $300 smh

Setup my RSVP for NTSF about 30 mins ago and got side tracked watching the NBA all-star. lol, oh well. GL to those trying though. Wonder what size(s) though

Well couldnt even attempt to buy this moring at 8, had to be at a meeting early before then.

But I did preorder them from Osneaker, anyone still waiting on pairs that were preordered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom