Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding that italian site i got the initial confirmation email before i paid and a paypal receipt after. was there another email sent after you guys completed payment?

i got an email confirming that i registered with the site (i couldnt find a way to check out w/ out registering) then i got another that said

with the purchase made on our store. Below you will find the list of materials she ordered and the address to ship the material. Please check the reported data and let us know of any changes. The goods, except disponibiliità in stock and any of its customizations, will be sent within the time specified on the store after the viewing of the payment. In different cases will be notified via email.
(in italian, i translated it in gmail to english)

then below it says the shoe, US 11.5 and payment - paypal

i only got the confirmation and order summary but i paid with Visa

^^^^AKA that one, except for some reason they sent me two.

Last edited:
These release makes me miss my Banneds. I might sell my extra pair and pay the difference to get them back.

Super limited numbers on these. All NikeTown locations received about 20-30 pairs.

Leather quality isn't as nice as I hoped for but they are super comfortable!
im actually thinking about putting up the sz 11 i copped up for trade for some banned 1s (ds or vnds)...i already have 01s, think i should try and capitilze on the thirst before a "restock" happens. thoughts?

yea i got the same thing. it doesn't show up anywhere in your account on the site though right? i'm just a little worried because i got the initial confirmation email then waited about 15 mins to send my payment.

yea i got the same thing. it doesn't show up anywhere in your account on the site though right? i'm just a little worried because i got the initial confirmation email then waited about 15 mins to send my payment.

so you got that same message that i posted?

I have my friend from London going to check out Nike town and foot patrol across the pond. She said shed let me know tomorrow if they're still in stock. I wonder how quick they sold over there
Not sure about London but in Germany they are sitting on shelves. For every J that sits on a shelf in another country that should be 10 less pairs that country receives. Thirst is for real over here.

Ha!
glasses.gif

http://jbfcustoms.com/products/genuine-python-jordan-1-royal
tough

found sum1 on CL for 260$... my chick gave me 160$ so im not trippin. hyped because of low quantity! quality is watever tho! :smh:

first time i triedto check out on that italian site i got an alert from my bank saying sketchy internation charges. so i called the bank quick got through and got them to approve it and still went back through and got them. I was struggling w the italian a little at first and registered 3 times and didnt realize. but i still got my 11.5. (i hope)

all the smart resellers list them up on CL for $500 cause they know they're gonna get lowballed (at least, that's what i'm assuming).

dude bought  6th spot in line for $100 , so he ended up paying $250 for his...i thought he could find a lower reseller price, but i understood his reasoning . he camped for 10 hrs, and was already at the spot, might as well leave with something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom