Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
man none of my replies are going through lol. but yea got the same email message. the order doesn't show up anywhere in your account as well right?

neeeeeever mind. my confirmation was in my spam folder
the site might've messed me up though so i hope i got the right size..

neeeeeever mind. my confirmation was in my spam folder
the site might've messed me up though so i hope i got the right size..

yea i had to read a few times btu after i translated it and saw the - "with the purchase made on our store" i figured i was good. still hasnt showed up on my paypal recent transactions

Last edited:
None of yall use Chrome? It has auto translate, I hit that italian site quick, registered in 10secs, had a sz10 and checkout, just not for $270 :lol:, BUT the point is Chrome did all the work for me, thats why I did it so fast.

Last edited:
No disrespect but please stop the pm's......they're all sold out on the link I posted earlier

Lucked out around my area and online was a bust. I saw someone post up a link for bigcartel sites. I actually have one up for selling some of my personal shoes. Just be careful with some of them. I saw one that sold variants, fakes.

How are THESE more valuable than the 88s or Bred XIs, etc?
eek.gif
I don't get it.

1s have ALWAYS been an easy, somewhat over looked copp.
IMO, because WC 3s and BRED XIs been released so many times.. I have 2 pairs of bred XIs still DS and no desire to wear the 88s anytime soon. 

Personally, i'll take these royal or bred 1s over the aforementioned and plan on un-dsing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom