Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical NT thread, shoe is released and a bunch of dudes can't cop but come here and cry about it.

Euro and reseller sites are posted, same dudes cry about not paying anything over retail.

Euro and reseller sites sell out with the quickness, same dudes cry about not being able to cop for $50-$75 over retail.

The week after release the "Rape" begins and everybody that initially cried is now paying 2.5-3x retail.

I missed out and promptly copped on rd for $225 shipped from uzbekistan or wherever then hell they still had stock, thanks to whoever posted.

Some of you dudes talk and type too much and move too slow.

No I didn't message, I just recognized your pics. I was like someone done stole his pictures I gotta investigate. And it said Greece. So I figured it was you.

good to know you have my back fam :D :D...although we ''wrestled'' a little in the past,know i always value your knowledge and contributions in here. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Mine come in from Sole Control on Tuesday.  I had to have them, I don't have any connections or any way of getting from Europe to my door.

It's crazy... some of us couldn't cop a pair but dude get's a FSR lol....

Can't hate though more power to you my friend :D quit fronting though go sell some on eBay :pimp:

first Get Money Boyz sighting

only took 501 pages 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom