Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 pages of people cryin bout not getting them..jus pay.the resell price if u want them that bad n get it.off ur chest..i paid 300 but fugg it now i can sleep

Like others have said, it looks like their were problems with the US stock... and some places overseas were flooded with these from what others have said.

There weren't any problems with US stock. I'm not sure why people keep repeating that chinese new years crap. When there were a ton of other kicks released for All Star week.

They were just limited. Dudes were saying that for months. The Chicagos and Knicks weren't general release.

BD just popped them back up on their site... few sizes left ONLY EUROPEANS customers... if you still lookin for a pair hit up a friend overseas 8)

BD just popped them back up on their site... few sizes left ONLY EUROPEANS customers... if you still lookin for a pair hit up a friend overseas
glasses.gif
only euro clients 
sick.gif

so these seem limited...

is it because they're the all star weekend release?

Yes, that and JB was trying to "be outside of the box" this year and release a blue shoe on valentines day. These were labeled as limited as soon as they were announced.

Yes, that and JB was trying to "be outside of the box" this year and release a blue shoe on valentines day. These were labeled as limited as soon as they were announced.

dude can you explain a little further,i know you analyzed it before in the topic but i was nt aware...just curious about the reasons..

Picked these up on RD.  I waited for hours outside both HoH and JJ uptown.  Got fed up with the near-riot crowd and was about to give up.  Saw a kid in line at Starbucks with two boxes.  He said the second pair was going to resell at FC.  I offered him 220 cash on the spot and he accepted.  In hindsight, I feel like a genius and lucky as ****.  I got Knicks, 88s and All-Star Pack all for retail, so I was okay paying a premium for these.  Very happy with the quality, btw.  If I come across any spots with non-obscene prices I'll let you guys know.

Like others have said, it looks like their were problems with the US stock... and some places overseas were flooded with these from what others have said.
It was a "Limited GR" here in Manila.

Those who wanted it should have them already.

People are only selling them for SRP +$20.

dude can you explain a little further,i know you analyzed it before in the topic but i was nt aware...just curious about the reasons..

As far as I read, these were limited because they were one of JBs All star releases, which are always limited.

And they wanted to think outside of the box, instead of a red shoe that is always released around valentines day they released a blue one.

That justifies their limit. In their minds.

how many of yall that got em like myself ...actually paid retail? mine were 155 plus 17 to ship then i gave dude 30 dollars in  gas for getting them for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom