Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea,I find it hilarious when I see bids going and higher than 70% of the buy now prices.

I have never got that.

Never understood it either, but it happens all the time on a range of products not just shoes. Some say its the competition aspect of an auction, but it literally takes me a second to move to another auction. Especially when there are so many for the same product.

Last edited:
Picked up a size 13 on Livestock for $177 shipped.

Sold it for $280

Found a size 10 for $250 on CL.

Got it down to $147 for my pair after it was all said and done. Had to put in work but happy I got my pair. :smokin

Thanks For The Love Fella's :nthat:

Woodro- Took Me YEARS To Build These Sets Fam... It's HARD Finding All The Pieces In Good Condition And All In The Same Size :smh:

I don't think whoever won that auction is paying for em... no way in HELL! unless he's some dumb fxxxk...

Some poland sellers and french are selling them for at least 100 dollars less than that shipped to US... that was just a crazy bid I bet...

It was a size 8 (my size) I was lookin at the auction just in case price was right for the double up:tongue:
yea i know lol. i ve been watching a bunch of 8.5s and 9s and they all go for more than 330

welp, the Polish site never responded to my emails, but my cousin back in DC came through for me. Flipped my '88 III's (I didn't love them to begin with and would have been blown when they started to crack) so I used the profit for these and had a little left over. Win some, lose some. Props to the NTers that messaged me about Warsaw to begin with and what I could do to resolve the issue. There's definitely some nice, helpful people on this site that come through from time to time.

welp, the Polish site never responded to my emails, but my cousin back in DC came through for me. Flipped my '88 III's (I didn't love them to begin with and would have been blown when they started to crack) so I used the profit for these and had a little left over. Win some, lose some. Props to the NTers that messaged me about Warsaw to begin with and what I could do to resolve the issue. There's definitely some nice, helpful people on this site that come through from time to time.
pretty much the same thing i did 
roll.gif

Broke Out My '85 Complete WinBreaker Suit Today And Snapped A Couple Shots Off With My Cell.... Sorry For The Crappy Shots
laugh.gif

W/ Retro Royals....

W/ OG Royals
pimp.gif

*BONUS*
My Pride And Joy.... Complete '85 BANNED Getup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Wings Logo Short Sleeve Shooting Shirt
*Wings Logo Long Sleeve Shooting Shirt
*Wings Logo Warm Up Pants
*Wings Logo Satin Jacket
*'85 Banned 1's
damn been looking for both of these suits!!! dope **** !

sent two e-mails to BD, still no response about cancelling my order. i know they answer weekend e-mails too cause they replied back to me in minutes last weekend.

I just might have to do that with my 2nd pair of 88s. Or an even swap if I have to. Anything above 250 is blasphemy for a 1. (imo)

so you ordered and emailed them and heard nothing? orrrr

Glad you were able to grab your pair bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom