Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
double up?  so you finally got your size 8.  good stuff man.

Thanks homie i still havent received them but ordered from BD and already got a reply email that they will ship out monday. $260 shipped not even tripping bout it...

Perseverance pays off... I gotta admit most of the guys here are no so helpful but you ll find some willing to share knowledge with others... I dont blame em there are lots of lurkers around every hype release i mean they put a bananarepublic link here and they crashed the site lol smh

Last edited:
if i aint stay in west bubble **** ,ga i would have ended up with 2 pairs...i have 2 spots in my little town who carry jordan..FNL and Hibbetts Sports...The Hibbetts is a QS store thank god but they didnt even get them and atlanta is the closest city to me and not many stores got em there i heard maybe 3 total got em 

Im praying for a restock these dropped at the absolute worst time (car issues) so i couldn't cop. What spots didnt get pairs that were supposed to??

$500 !?!? mad thirsty
sick.gif
yea i was watching the item on eBay.. so many bids, and sold for that much. I mean i know people are paying resell prices but u can find cheaper than 500

Damn. What size?

Na my bad homie there's a few from international sellers just I had it set to USA only and YOUTH sizes since I was shopping around for wifey :smokin

Prices on eBay are pretty consistent so far.. $325 - $385 with shipping fees included :x

Last edited:
yea i was watching the item on eBay.. so many bids, and sold for that much. I mean i know people are paying resell prices but u can find cheaper than 500

I don't think whoever won that auction is paying for em... no way in HELL! unless he's some dumb fxxxk...

Some poland sellers and french are selling them for at least 100 dollars less than that shipped to US... that was just a crazy bid I bet...

It was a size 8 (my size) I was lookin at the auction just in case price was right for the double up:tongue:

Got mine for retail. $151 after tax. Stood in line about 2 hours. 2nd in line. Felt like the biggest hassle ever to get some shoes.

Last edited:
how many of yall that got em like myself ...actually paid retail? mine were 155 plus 17 to ship then i gave dude 30 dollars in  gas for getting them for me...

Got mine straight from the Nice Kicks shop in Austin, came out to like 152 after tax.

got my pair in from BD today.

looks like they were tried on (not saying they were) but that's what the condition looks like.

not complaining though since i was going to wear these anyways. hope my other pairs from FNL will be better though.

Yea,I find it hilarious when I see bids going and higher than 70% of the buy now prices.

I have never got that.

Broke Out My '85 Complete WinBreaker Suit Today And Snapped A Couple Shots Off With My Cell.... Sorry For The Crappy Shots :lol:

W/ Retro Royals....
View media item 285770
W/ OG Royals :pimp: ......
View media item 285771
*BONUS*
My Pride And Joy.... Complete '85 BANNED Getup :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
*Wings Logo Short Sleeve Shooting Shirt
*Wings Logo Long Sleeve Shooting Shirt
*Wings Logo Warm Up Pants
*Wings Logo Satin Jacket
*'85 Banned 1's
View media item 285772

Last edited:
sounds like i got mega lucky by copping my size 13 on FNL's small restock on wednesday morning...

they'll be here tomorrow afternoon.

i'll prolly post good comparison pix with my 2001 pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom