Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype is gonna happen people. As it gets closer to the release more and more people will talk about em. I saw this little kid with some thunder IV's on and an Adidas shirt...lord please don't let the beasts harm these shoes
Hype is also due to the fact that people keep reiterating that there's gonna be hype about every damn Jordan that drops. 

Lol ok I get it it was a bad analogy. I was just trying to say the Knicks are a retro+ with no hype and these are a great og colorway that haven't been out since 01 so you can't compare how the release will go down

The blue laces do like nice, but I gotta keep it factory with the black ones.

I believe they look their best with black laces.

smokin.gif
I agree the black laces do look the best.  Was really surprised to see how good the alternate laces looked tho.  You really don't run into that too often these days with the wild neon and mismatched CW's coming out on some models

what stores exactly had the knicks? sorry if its been asked ,

im guessing eastbay and FNL, but what about FTL ?

im guessing eastbay and FNL, but what about FTL ?
Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs all share the same online inventory... As hughs said above only HOH got them out of this group....

true, good to know, thanks fam ,

just trying to narrow down what places i should be hitting up besides online

The hype is gonna happen people. As it gets closer to the release more and more people will talk about em. I saw this little kid with some thunder IV's on and an Adidas shirt...lord please don't let the beasts harm these shoes
For sure the hype hasn't hit its peak. Just wait til the wc3 to release them I think it's gonna start to get even more hectic. Also the kid isn't a hype beast. If he was decked out in all Nike/JB with matching black and yellow including thunder 4 shirt,matching black/yellow elite socks and matching lid; a true mark of a hype beast.

Last edited:

im guessing eastbay and FNL, but what about FTL
Aren't they the same thing? Footlocker and Eastbay that is. They are owned by the same company so they all get the same releases.

I think 
laugh.gif

The first half of this year is gonna be glorious with these Royals, the Black Toes, and the Shadows.

Last edited:
Aren't they the same thing? Footlocker and Eastbay that is. They are owned by the same company so they all get the same releases.

I think 
laugh.gif
yea i've heard the same
Footlocker,Eastbay,Champs,FootAction are part of 1 big company and Finishline isn't

lol @ your avatar. jordan pop that molly. wooo! lol

Last edited:
Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs are definitely the same company. Go online to any of those websites and it is obvious they use the same database. They even have the same layout. If a size 11 is available in one store, it is available in any one of the three since it is stored in the same warehouse.
Also when I was looking for a job as a youngin when I went to the sneakerstores I realized it was the same application. You check which company you are applying to on that application.
IDK about footaction

yea i've heard the same
Footlocker,Eastbay,Champs,FootAction are part of 1 big company and Finishline isn't

lol @ your avatar. jordan pop that molly. wooo! lol
It's true. I guess some people think it's purely coincidence that all of those online websites have all the same sizes availabe for every shoe.
mean.gif

They all pull from the same inventory people. Idk exactly how it works, but they are all some how connected.

I prefer Eastbay though. No sales tax in my state.

edit: Sunshine beat me to it.

Last edited:
Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs are definitely the same company. Go online to any of those websites and it is obvious they use the same database. They even have the same layout. If a size 11 is available in one store, it is available in any one of the three since it is stored in the same warehouse.
Also when I was looking for a job as a youngin when I went to the sneakerstores I realized it was the same application. You check which company you are applying to on that application.
IDK about footaction

Yes, footaction is amongst the three as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom