Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I thought. So would that mean that anyone who uses Footlocker, Footaction, Eastbay, ect would have a smaller chance of getting a shoe that anyone else? Since there are So and so amount of people going to Footlocker.com, then so and so going to eastbay.com, ect. But if they all have the same product, and they share the product, doesnt that mean that you're competing with people on all of those sites at the same time for the same thing?

Footlocker, Eastbay, Champs are definitely the same company. Go online to any of those websites and it is obvious they use the same database. They even have the same layout. If a size 11 is available in one store, it is available in any one of the three since it is stored in the same warehouse.
Also when I was looking for a job as a youngin when I went to the sneakerstores I realized it was the same application. You check which company you are applying to on that application.
IDK about footaction

Foot action too. Look at a gift card. All the stores are on it.

Aren't they the same thing? Footlocker and Eastbay that is. They are owned by the same company so they all get the same releases.

I think 
laugh.gif
yea i've heard the same
Footlocker,Eastbay,Champs,FootAction are part of 1 big company and Finishline isn't

lol @ your avatar. jordan pop that molly. wooo! lol
Got it made in the Avy help thread 
laugh.gif

SD heads, Blends downtown will be having these, also the attic said they will be doing raffle with guaranteed tickets .

Not a lot of stores will get them up here.

Don't feel like camping and money is tight these days.

I'll have to pass :rolleyes

I'll be saving money though :smokin

hmmm... im trying to purchase an air max 1 leopard over at finishline ... but that shoe doesnt seem to appear on either footaction, eastbay, or footlocker

Formerly known as Venator Group, Inc., it is the successor corporation to the F.W. Woolworth Company (“Woolworth’s”), and many of its freestanding stores are former Woolworth's locations. Foot Locker, Inc. operates the eponymous “Foot Locker” chain of athletic footwear retail outlets (along with “Kids Foot Locker” and “Lady Foot Locker” stores), Champs Sports, Footaction USA, and Eastbay/Footlocker.com. Eastbay/Footlocker.com own the rights to Final Score. The chain is known for its employees' uniforms, resembling those of referees.
They are all the same.

This is the first pair of shoes I've wanted in awhile and my footlocker isn't getting them. :frown:

I doubt they'll have it numbered.

They might have it numbered, since they said it was going to be a "limited" release..But honestly what release isn't limited anymore, smh too many hypebeats these days :\

why do i feel you missed what villarino meant by having this shoe numbered like the '01 release...i am willing to bet my '01 pair this will not be a numbered release

i really can't believe how ramped up this thread is and the anxiousness will only be that much worse...hope everyone gets what they are looking for

Yeah that's what I thought. So would that mean that anyone who uses Footlocker, Footaction, Eastbay, ect would have a smaller chance of getting a shoe that anyone else? Since there are So and so amount of people going to Footlocker.com, then so and so going to eastbay.com, ect. But if they all have the same product, and they share the product, doesnt that mean that you're competing with people on all of those sites at the same time for the same thing?

Same issue i had in another thread. Means how ever many websites they have u can multiply that many people going after same stock. I would rather not have all my eggs in one basket. Pick one of those sites along with someone else.

Same issue i had in another thread. Means how ever many websites they have u can multiply that many people going after same stock. I would rather not have all my eggs in one basket. Pick one of those sites along with someone else.
This.
I have a footlocker tab (since it pulls from the same database and stock from all 4 of those websites), a finishline tab, and and NDC tab.
though I will probably start dropping that finishline tab since they are completely useless (why hype these months before release with such a ****** server? :smh:)

No wonder I have no luck on eastbay. Don't with that chain unless its in store only.

why do i feel you missed what villarino meant by having this shoe numbered like the '01 release...i am willing to bet my '01 pair this will not be a numbered release

i really can't believe how ramped up this thread is and the anxiousness will only be that much worse...hope everyone gets what they are looking for
Ramped up..Not really but not goin to lie I am kinda excited about this release as with every successful release I cop..Its kinda like Christmas each time I get a release I want..Esp with the throwback box and the smell etc..the list goes on..Christmas in February!!

If its true these will be in the same spots as the Knicks 1's does anyone know what stores had them in Tampa, St Pete, or Clearwater. I wasn't interested in that colorway at all so I made no attempt to check for them.

Last edited:
Not worried about them in my area 1s dont fly off shelves but honestly with how nike has done last few relases i think everyone who wants them will get them. Now if your undecided and wait till you see other people rocking them then decide you like em you will be out of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom