Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
celebrity-feet-kobe-bryant-air-jordan-i-black-blue-1.jpg

never owned a pair of j's, but i think this will be my first pair. how do these fit? i'm a bit wide footed (i have to size half size up in kd iv's from 9 to 9.5 and at least half size up for kobe vii's)

I suggest to everyone who does strike out to have $250+ set aside because there is no way in hell THESE are gonna be lower when they sell out. Flight Club is the barometer for hypebeast resellers and there are not a lot of pairs made anyway.Get on your job on the 16th or else your facing $250-350. 

People forgetting 1s don't move like crazy.

These will not be hard to cop, but they won't be walk in the mall at 5pm to cop either.

Create all the imaginary hype you want, people(non nt) just don't care about Jordan 1s like that.

Yes they will sell quick online but so did the Knicks which apparently isn't comparable. I think a lot of you guys are hoping the general public will want this shoe more.

It's dope, but it's a Jordan 1. Don't matter if kanye wore it or whomever

THIS!!!

Wake yo' *** up in the morning & get to a store........your good.
NT can try to create as much hype "be realistic" as they want. The general public ain't stressing Jordan 1s.
Nike has bastardized the shoe too much for it to be otherwise. Hell, I copped both my Chicago & Knicks 1s the afternoon of release date & I could of slow bopped into the store to get my pairs.

Royals 1s will be an EZ cop for those that want them.....as it should be.

Those overpriced 88 3s are another story.

I suggest to everyone who does strike out to have $250+ set aside because there is no way in hell THESE are gonna be lower when they sell out. Flight Club is the barometer for hypebeast resellers and there are not a lot of pairs made anyway.Get on your job on the 16th or else your facing $250-350. 

350 sounds absurd. **** 01 royals ds are around that price. nah. im thinkin 220-240

Feeling better and better bout these. Went in my local DTLR to return my V's for a smaller size (They said they got another shipment in)  and they still had Knicks chilling. Between 1s not selling to fast here and the amount of V's that seemed to be produced on Nikes end these should be smooth release.  

Feeling better and better bout these. Went in my local DTLR to return my V's for a smaller size (They said they got another shipment in)  and they still had Knicks chilling. Between 1s not selling to fast here and the amount of V's that seemed to be produced on Nikes end these should be smooth release.  
Theres no DTLR in Cali.,
Do you know if they take phone orders?

You can't compare the Knicks to these man, you just can't. That's like comparing the squadron blue 13s to the breds. I'm not tryna hype these up but PLEASE don't sleep. Your not gonna stroll into the mall at noon and get your size...

Not the comfiest tongue but looks the best and simplest outta any jays, I've always admired these and glad they stuck with the Nike air one it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom