Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pre-order pair for 240 plus shipping. You think re-sell would be under that? 

You'll probably be able to see the same price within a couple days of release. These will be at least $200, but you should be able to talk a reseller down from $250 asking real easy.

Up to you man. I'm going retail or bust on these.

You'll probably be able to see the same price within a couple days of release. These will be at least $200, but you should be able to talk a reseller down from $250 asking real easy.

Up to you man. I'm going retail or bust on these.

same here, as much as i like them im not payin $200 for a pair of I's

if i get them sweet, if not oh well. another strike out i guess. w/e

I bought a pre-order pair for 240 plus shipping. You think re-sell would be under that? 

What's up man, I see your from worcester.
I was born and raised in worcester, I moved to spencer a couple years ago but worcester is still my city. Nice to see someone on NT from worcester, welcome to NT.

What's up man, I see your from worcester.
I was born and raised in worcester, I moved to spencer a couple years ago but worcester is still my city. Nice to see someone on NT from worcester, welcome to NT.
Aha, thanks man! Glad to be welcomed! 

All you dudes who will have these just sitting in your area please feel free to help me on release day 
happy.gif

Jordan may have been one of the best ball players of all time but dam sure aint never going to be considered the best dressed player of all time

Damn guys, I can't give out my spots to all of you. That is a disadvantage to me. I'm all for helping, but I need my pair as well.

So I heard that these aren't coming out at footlockers, just house of hoops and those stores that carried the Knicks 1 , am I correct? 

How hard has it been for y'all to cop online lately? That might be my only chance at getting these on release date.

I'm going TTs sz 11 like my other 1s

Money set aside , waiting patiently . Hopefully the other releases pull some heat away from these

That's what I was saying. I'm going to be a cornball and get one of those insole stickers that preserves the logo.

Cornball? Lol I do that to all my sneakers. And who is making money off "insole stickers"? I've always just used an even cut square of clear packaging\boxing tape. Will definitely do that with these just like all the others.

Last edited:
Cornball? Lol I do that to all my sneakers. And who is making money off "insole stickers"? I've always just used an even cut square of boxing tape. Will definitely do that with these just like all the others.
Just saran wrap the entire shoe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom