Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
People call me crazy for using sole savers 
laugh.gif

Yeah i think this is crazy too. but again im not mad its your shoes do what you want. :lol:
I'm gonna put mine in the fridge like this guy. :nthat:
Kicks-Fridge.jpg

The thing is there is no track to get on. Everything about these has been discussed, and all the information was given by December. So all that's left to post is "can't wait" and "I really need these" or a bunch of repetitive questions. And it ends up with some pole jockeys starting something.

Might as well close this thread and make a new one on the 16th and call it an aftermath thread.

This coming from the man who always questions why the thread is being derailed. You're doing exactly what you've been complaining about.

*Waits for clever gif from sir charles*

Not gonna give you a gif, but I didn't start this argument. Dudes quoted something I said days ago and started some stupid argument. So I responded.

Agreed, especially putting saran wrap and/or stickers over the insole in a conservation effort to "preserve" the logo :rofl:

the world has lost its mind. I'd kick my own *** if I ever ever thought about putting tape to preserve the logo. I care about my shoes more than the normal person, but the logo on the insole? Wow.

*Insert Jackie Chan gif*

Not gonna give you a gif, but I didn't start this argument. Dudes quoted something I said days ago and started some stupid argument. So I responded.
 Man we heard you TONIGHT though! You were talking about covering the logos on your insole (to preserve them) LOL!!!
roll.gif

Last edited:
the world has lost its mind. I'd kick my own *** if I ever ever thought about putting tape to preserve the logo. I care about my shoes more than the normal person, but the logo on the insole? Wow.

*Insert Jackie Chan gif*
+1, A man of common sense!

Man we heard you TONIGHT though! You were talking about covering the logos on your insole (to preserve them) LOL!!! :rofl:

The original quote is actually two or 3 days old. One of you quoted me, then you started Wild'n out like you got something. Are we done here?

Agreed, especially putting saran wrap and/or stickers over the insole in a conservation effort to "preserve" the logo :rofl:

*Insert Jackie Chan gif*

co-sign. I'm OCD too but i've never heard of this. dudes were talking like it was common. Sounds like something the new jacks made up so they can sell their kicks as VNDS. "look man barely worn, insole logo still present" :lol:

*Insert Jackie Chan gif*

co-sign. I'm OCD too but i've never heard of this. dudes were talking like it was common. Sounds like something the new jacks made up so they can sell their kicks as VNDS. "look man barely worn, insole logo still present" :lol:

I don't sell my shoes.

I'm going to abandon thread. See you guys on rd.

Good luck with your pairs everyone.

i spoke to a FL manager from Montreal today who is usually money on info. He confirmed to me that these will not be releasing there :frown:

I def go out of my way to take good care of my kicks but tape on the insole logo, is going a lil too far for me. Plus i would think the tape after being pushed into the midsole by ur foot would take the logo up with it when you remove it

Last edited:
I'll say this about taping insole NA. If its the only pair you own, I understand why you are doing it. But if you get more than 1 and your still taping, seems like you want the NA to stay to show off or resale purpose. Seems a bit over to the top to me but to each their own.

I'll say this about taping insole NA. If its the only pair you own, I understand why you are doing it. But if you get more than 1 and your still taping, seems like you want the NA to stay to show off or resale purpose. Seems a bit over to the top to me but to each their own.

I've said that I am only copping one pair for myself, and that it's going to replace the stealth X as my everyday go to shoe. The royal 1s are amongst my top 3 favorite shoes, and these will be preserved in all of their glory. Instead of being beat to the ground. I've done this one other time, and it was with my green bean V's.

Now that we understand each other, can we put the foolishness behind us and anticipate release day with a civilized discussion?

I remember having these in the 7th grade and wearing them to the ground. I'm talkn holes through the sole. I plan on picking up a pair this month and doing the same damn thing

Anyone have any idea what limited quantities means in relation to other retro drops? This is one of those kicks ive been fiending for since before i even knew it was gonna come back out. Gettin a lil nervous over here

Anyone have any idea what limited quantities means in relation to other retro drops? This is one of those kicks ive been fiending for since before i even knew it was gonna come back out. Gettin a lil nervous over here

Some info dropped a little earlier in the thread. These will be in the Knicks range, 25k pairs made more or less.

I've said that I am only copping one pair for myself, and that it's going to replace the stealth X as my everyday go to shoe. The royal 1s are amongst my top 3 favorite shoes, and these will be preserved in all of their glory. Instead of being beat to the ground. I've done this one other time, and it was with my green bean V's.

Now that we understand each other, can we put the foolishness behind us and anticipate release day with a civilized discussion?

If ur gonna wear them who cares about the logo on the insole. It seems over the top to me, but what you do with ur kicks is ur business.

Yah these are in my top 3 as well and with an NTer helping me out I hope I can grab two of these. My grails are the bred IVs but i didnt double cop because they used nubuck. I am not double copping the grapes because i am getting the red sole fire reds and ill rock those while i preserve my grapes.

But i can see why you would preserve the NA, after all we are paying extra for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom