Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, if I can't get these on release day I will pay a damn reseller. Can't pass on these, I've been wanting a pair too long.

they will probably do a ticket thing here in tampa, wait in line a week before release get your ticket and it should be good

ONCE AGAIN, I really wish some of you guys would stop and read some info in the thread instead of freaking out because a guy that just joined NT a month ago with 8 posts says "we have a problem" :smh:

"HOH ONLY" MEANS ONLY FOOTLOCKERS WITH A HOH WILL BE RECEIVING THESE!!! IT DOES NOT MEAN HOH WILL BE THE ONLY RETAILER SELLING THE ROYAL 1's!! THIS IS NOT BRAND NEW INFORMATION!! SAME EXACT THING WITH THE KNICKS 1's!! WE'VE HAD THIS INFO FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS AND IT'S BEEN POSTED MULTIPLE TIMES!! PLEASE STOP ACTING SURPRISED AND GOING INTO PANIC MODE.

If you know what stores had/have the Knicks 1's, more than likely that same store will also be receiving the Royal 1's, simple as that.

Yeah the Knicks were no where to be found in my area.. but that's doesn't stop me from calling all my local spots to find out info, they should know for sure by the 10th.. i even hit up a few nt members that are like an hour away from me to see what the deal was over their way.. really not trying to miss these 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Yeah the Knicks were know where to be found in my area.. but that's doesn't stop me from calling all my local spots to find out info, they should know for sure by the 10th.. i even hit up a few nt members that are like an hour away from me to see what the deal was over their way.. really not trying to miss these 
tired.gif

At least your puttin in work to lock down your pair. Calling around your area and asking a few fellow NT members in your area for help is the best way to handle this release.

How's your luck with online releases??

Yeah the Knicks were know where to be found in my area.. but that's doesn't stop me from calling all my local spots to find out info, they should know for sure by the 10th.. i even hit up a few nt members that are like an hour away from me to see what the deal was over their way.. really not trying to miss these 
tired.gif
At least your puttin in work to lock down your pair. Calling around your area and asking a few fellow NT members in your area for help is the best way to handle this release.

How's your luck with online releases??
I have never struck out on anything i went for online don't ask me how i guess i'm just lucky, but hopefully that continues with these  if i can't get them locally.  

and i meant no where to be found.. not know where 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Only about 3 weeks left until rd.

Future quit playing, you say you want to wear every release out of the store :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom