Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SMH everytime I see those "Jokers"
mean.gif

whoa whoa, im just trying to help, my bad, just saw it on some dudes twitter. Didnt know if it was true or not.

whoa whoa, im just trying to help, my bad, just saw it on some dudes twitter. Didnt know if it was true or not.
 yeah people are on attack mode at all times.. instead of helping you out and giving you some correct info they will give you what you just got 
laugh.gif

Yeah Knicks were HoH only as well.

It's been said these will release just like the Knicks. There should be no confusion or surprises

I was going to grab em as beaters but I noticed they been sitting so I am waiting for cheap prices on those.
Hopefully the same thing happens with the Air Revolution this summer

Last edited:
u can't beat $54 especially if you plan on copping everything else that drops next month. Go ahead and purchase those dunks NOW, u won't regret it :lol:. And rep my homie Sir Charles for the link too!

Let the rest of us who want the Royal 1s fight over them since we just found out it's a "HOH ONLY" release :rofl:

didnt we see kids sizes pages back? thought HOH didnt sell kids sizes. also know a local boutique who confirmed theyre getting em.

guess we'll see though.

didnt we see kids sizes pages back? thought HOH didnt sell kids sizes. also know a local boutique who confirmed theyre getting em.

guess we'll see though.

I was joking about the HOH ONLY part since someone posted that Twitter link above trying to put us in panic mode..

It's been said plenty of times that these will be available at other retailers and boutiques. Pretty much the same places that carried the Knicks colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom