Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn the kids ones really DO look better.. just like the 6s a few years back

It's looking that way from the pics that are out now :\ I'm thinking it's just the lighting though cause the pics of the mens size a couple pages back are on point.

Wait, so I know ndc aren't gonna be selling them but will they have them in niketown locations?

People.

Do your own research. Just because a sports zone in one area is geting them, DOES NOT mean they are getting them in your area. My area isn't. This release is random stores. So call in to YOUR local spots.

On crip I swear to Tookie Williams not god fucc that hippie *** slob if I dont get these imma sticc some slobs up bruh and that's on the set

tumblr_m7dtc00SWk1rr9yre.gif

my  reply was to "og triple og cripp guy" still cant quote cause im somewhat new

Yes you can quote.

You have 20+ posts, you are free now. You can post freely, and quote freely. Just press the quote button. If you're on mobile it should be a button with quotations

Glad you know who the fucc you talkin too been had my OG stats. Now we need to change this site fron this slob **** to crippin ain't ez but i does it baby

please stop this e-cappin you are doing before your mom takes her cpu back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom