Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The struggle to find these in kids sizes is ridiculous. I semi wish these were just in men sizes so I wouldn't be going crazy looking for other places besides NT NYC or Hoh to get them.
eyes.gif

The struggle to find these in kids sizes is ridiculous. I semi wish these were just in men sizes so I wouldn't be going crazy looking for other places besides NT NYC or Hoh to get them. :rolleyes

Well ndc will sell gs sizes on Saturday...just a heads up

I know this is impossible to tell right now, but how's the sizing? I'm assuming it should be similar to the Knicks.

All this over a pair of ones 
mean.gif

What happened to the days when you could just walk in and buy them because nobody wanted them

The struggle to find these in kids sizes is ridiculous. I semi wish these were just in men sizes so I wouldn't be going crazy looking for other places besides NT NYC or Hoh to get them.
eyes.gif
lol why dont you stop being a bum and just pay 140 at fulton and get them now smh

All this over a pair of ones 
mean.gif

What happened to the days when you could just walk in and buy them because nobody wanted them
Those were the days till they decided to go legit for once. Im no sneakerhead per say but i love jordans being an older guy. I have to say this year has the best og 1s ive seen minus special drops.

Last edited:
Man I was on the verge of passing these up but after seeing the pics sent by users, I will regret doing so. But I got other priorities coming up like the He Got Game 13's, the Bugs Bunny 8's and the Grape V's.

Last edited:
would like to know about jimmyjazz , how do they do it tho , i know they sell at midnight but do they release a link or something

Last edited:
Jimmy jazz is usually a hard cop. Majority of people , including myself, are more likely to the page with the guy with a backpack saying the store will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom