Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of how this release was handled, I wouldnt be surprised if Black Toe 1s were this limited as well >D

I doubt it. I am thinking about snagging a third pair for tradebait when the FNL cancelled orders and shoes from Europe that sat come in, but I dont want to be greedy. If it is that hard to come by someone will be willing to trade banneds for em.

You have to think about it though. For Banned 1s you saw several people with FSRs and alot of people copping. For these, you dont have that many people who picked up 6-10+ pairs like every other release. You also have to remember that Banneds were originally set to be a GR but instead got scrapped and shipped to outlets.

Last edited:
So i had to make a account on here just to thank you. LMFAO my phone has never been hit up that much that quickly didnt know what was going on until someone told me that my pic was posted on niketalk lol. only wish u would of done it earlier and maybe i could of helped out more people.

for everyone asking yes the **** is real :D i bought out 3 stores casually. just trying to help ppl out in the states i paid everything in euro so retail for them really was 185 each.

I will try to see if i can get my hands on a couple more. If anyone wants to check in with me on thursday i will be able to tell you if i was able to get more or not.

btw to all you doubters, customs wont be stopping anything because it will be shipped like if i was in the states. I am in the Army and stationed in Germany for the last couple yrs. so shipping from here for me is like if i was in Florida.

Because of how this release was handled, I wouldnt be surprised if Black Toe 1s were this limited as well
grin.gif
THIS. thought the exact same thing lets hope not

So i had to make a account on here just to thank you. LMFAO my phone has never been hit up that much that quickly didnt know what was going on until someone told me that my pic was posted on niketalk lol. only wish u would of done it earlier and maybe i could of helped out more people.
for everyone asking yes the **** is real :D i bought out 3 stores casually. just trying to help ppl out in the states i paid everything in euro so retail for them really was 185 each.
I will try to see if i can get my hands on a couple more. If anyone wants to check in with me on thursday i will be able to tell you if i was able to get more or not.
btw to all you doubters, customs wont be stopping anything because it will be shipped like if i was in the states. I am in the Army and stationed in Germany for the last couple yrs. so shipping from here for me is like if i was in Florida.

Are you selling them for retail+shipping :nerd:

Well that clears up the shadyness

Found this guy on Instagram. He had a fsr, now he only has sizes 8 and 11.5. He's only charging $230 plus shipping. Hit him up at (407)329-7291. Hope this helps some people still on the hunt.

View media item 274862

where you stationed at? I lived in Germany (Berlin) for a couple of years while my Dad was stationed there (Air Force).

Are you selling them for retail+shipping :nerd:

are they giving out $100's at your local bank ?

doubt it

Last edited:
you guys wanna HIDE links from lurkers? 

simple, down on the reply box hit the "source" button on the top left and add this to whatever your post is at the end:

<input name="LINKGOESINHERE" type="hidden" />

paste the link in the quotes following the input name. Now only NT users will be able to see that if they hit the quote button on your post and hit source theyll find it. be sure to say something like "quote to reveal" so people know youve hidden a link. Just a quick solution so that we can all share links without lurkers jumping on em.

Quote this post test it yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom