Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Man I'm still trying to find some 3s
www.uptempoair.com

They still got them right?

I can't wait for my 3rd pair. I can finally rock them once they come in
smile.gif
Question is where and when
smile.gif
Now here's a hypebeast...

^^ I'm sorry but I disagree..... optimusp517 is like me, we both love the blk/cement III... and especially me because its my favorite shoe of all time...so knowing that they won't make it for a while, you might as well stock up on your favorite sneaker. And it's not just the III's but I also havemultiple pairs of adidas superstars white with blk stripes because I love how that classic shoe looks on me

23edge,you don't have to explain your self to some of these funny a** people just do you.Im also thinking of coppin a 3rd pair because of the love of the3s and I got the money.Your money do what the hell you want to do with it.But please no fusions!!!!Ha

The Black Cement III's are my favorite J's of all-time. When they retroed in 2001 I was hooked.... From then, I promised myself if the ever re-retroed, I was copping at least 4 pairs. You guys have to understand that these shoes have been released 4 TIMES! I don't think Jordan Brand is gonna releasethese for the 5th time, so stocking up is wise at this moment cuz you'll probably never see them again.

I'm trying to find another pair as well!

I received my two pairs from UTA yesterday I was very pleased with the quality on both pairs. UTA even put both halves in the red CDP box for me.

i'am happy i passed on this, the IIIs are alright but the XXs are worthless you couldn't even fetch a decent price for this in ebay, i've seenpeople unloading this for $75 or under
frown.gif

got mines and realized there is a faded line(looks almost like a scratch) right below the stitiching on the smooth leather. not sure if its supposed to bethere. the first pics on this post have them on the first shoes but is missing on the second pair of pics. this almost seems like a premarked path for thestiching to go for the workers to follow when they're making these. either way its an eye soar. haven't checked my true retros but last i saw thatscratch wasn't there. the xx's suck and rank them with the black red XVIII's. gotta check the other pair i got on uta to compare. haven'topened that yet. two pairs of cdp's to trash and a RETRO to admire and rock on special days......

i looked at my other iii's and the one from uta has it but not as bad and the real retro doesn't have it......

i got pairs from uta and nike.com, the pairs from nike.com the cement is a bit more consitant, but UTA is legit, but the cement on the pairs from UTA were muchdarker

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

I still want the III's bad but refuse to get the XX's along with them.
exactly. and i don't wanna pay 2.4 million for em either

might have to wait until the NDS pairs start showing up since i plan on wearing them anyway

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Got my pack I'm good
pimp.gif
Just got it in the mail today also. 3s look pretty good
smokin.gif
for the most part, and 20s are pretty decent, and will be worn as beaters. Only problem I have with them is that they're a pain to put on.
eyes.gif

xxs are being balled into the ground as we speak....terrible shoe if the whole midsole was nubuck like the og it would have been better....my ankle prollygonna snap at any minute....that brown lasering was the dumbest thing i have ever seen, this shoe would have flown off the shelves if they put the stealthpatent xx in there instead of the poor excuse for a xx that they did put in there....oh well as least we are getting alot of xx3 this month, the lows are wackon those.....but the mids are so sick minus the grey joints imo anyhow enough with my soapbox...im off to bed til another day....peace

Got 6 packs. 1 size 10.5 for myself got rid of the 20's and kept the 3's. and got 4 size 11 and 1 size 10 all to try and sell on ebey. All iv tried todo is sell for 15 over retail plus shipping and none have sold anyone think they know why?

^dude your best bet is to return them if you have the receipts still. The pack is sitting on well known websites for less than retail, its not looking good foryou.

of course i pay $320 thru eastbay for the 3/20 cdp cuz i figure size 15 will be hard to come across. i get the pack. and NOW i see a pack for $280 freeshipping on ebay.
just my luck.
i guess the money i saved on 1/22 i spent on 3/20

have your 20's gotten ashy yet? and when i mean gotten i mean more than how they came in the box?

Back
Top Bottom