Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I wish I hadnt jumped the gun and bought the pack on release day. I was able to find two size 13 packs for 200 and 175 respectivley. Oh well. I still boughtthose, kept an extra III for free by selling the other III and the XXs.

Broke down and copped from shoetrends.com today...Didn't cop the pack when it first dropped, hoping for the sale prices that we're seeing now...theycame, but I couldn't score my size 9!!!!!! I feel relieved and happy that my search is over.
happy.gif
For the heads in Charlotte, the Finish Line in ConcordMills has an 8 and 8.5 in the back (I asked why they weren't on display and she said "because we only have a couple")...Enjoy for $199.99! Ididn't cop because the 8.5 was just a BIT snug and I wanted to ball in the XX...I def. need a 9 to ball and workout. They also have an 8/15 pack in theback size 9 and prob more...I was on the hunt for a 9 in the 3/20 though...Ok, done! Love the Black/Cement III, patiently waiting on 9/12/09 for theWhite/Cement...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Broke down and copped from shoetrends.com today...Didn't cop the pack when it first dropped, hoping for the sale prices that we're seeing now...they came, but I couldn't score my size 9!!!!!! I feel relieved and happy that my search is over.
happy.gif
For the heads in Charlotte, the Finish Line in Concord Mills has an 8 and 8.5 in the back (I asked why they weren't on display and she said "because we only have a couple")...Enjoy for $199.99! I didn't cop because the 8.5 was just a BIT snug and I wanted to ball in the XX...I def. need a 9 to ball and workout. They also have an 8/15 pack in the back size 9 and prob more...I was on the hunt for a 9 in the 3/20 though...Ok, done! Love the Black/Cement III, patiently waiting on 9/12/09 for the White/Cement...
pimp.gif
Thanx 4 the info!

Back
Top Bottom