Official Air Jordan IV "Mars" post...

everybody who ordered off finishline and got the wrong card thing...
call your cc company. my boy got charged 5 times!!!

-J-
ed forth from Thy Hand, that Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be......
In Nomine Patris....et Filii....et Spiritus Sancti[/i][/b]​

this is why i'm glad that i have champs they let you reserve most jordans the day b4 release. I don't know if its just mine or if all champs do this but i got my size 8's just gotta get em in the morning. :tongue:
tongue.gif

THA 757

we all just need to go to sleep now and wake up hella early to cop these dumb shoes. haha. see ya'll there waiting outside on line.

at my local mall only Champs got em and they only got 36 pair total, like 8-10 total in 9.5/10......hopefully there will be 1 of the 8-10 left for me!

then ill be setttt

Whoever said it was gonna be easier to cop these at a physical store doesn't live in the bay area.
There are lines at all the major malls in the bay right at this moment.
[/b]
Click HERE
Graphite XIV DS 10.5 $110 Shipped​

I hate you all.
Minnesota Twins​
World Series Champions '87 and'91​
Killebrew - Oliva - Carew - Hrbek - Puckett​

Quote:
It's a GR homie, no ones gonna jump/do anything to you

well that depends where dude lives....

Quote:
just pay a few dollars more on ebay. it aint like resellers will make that much since theyll be so many of them.

they could do one better and wait a couple a weeks and prices on ebay will drop below retail...
For Sale Size 12 DS Nike Air Pippen 3, Nike Hyperflight, Nike Air Jordan VII Retro Flint/Purple, Nike Zoom 2k5 Kobe All Star Edition. Also NDS Nike Air Jordan IX Cool Grey,

Anyone in the Queens,NY area know if people are actually camping out to get these right now?
I don't play sports, I bet on 'em.

I got DS IV's in sz.11,send me a mes. if u need pics.

yea those ppl that ar tryin to get it from the internet keep trying cuz ova here in NY pplz are nuts the lines are like already starting ...

also people who did get thru on FNL (finishline) dont get your hopes up

finishline fills orders from their stores (correct me if i'm wrong) so if their stores sellout, orders get cancelled

happened to me with the Flint XIIIs

For those that missed out on beastbay.com and finishline.com, I'll reiterate, as others have too: niketown.com is getting them at 3 EST, 12 Pacific.

(This message was left blank for your entertainment purposes)
s, and your job will be there when you get back."[/center]

the hell is going on here. this post might crack 150 pages by tomorrow with everyone's lining up stories
Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.
-- Karl Marx

what happened to all the quality complaints posts???
---------------

"When everyone thinks alike, no one's thinking."

Just came back from Foot Locker at NYC 34th St with these.
jul220004pl2.jpg

jul220003rm7.jpg

jul220002ro5.jpg

pictures taken with cellphones.
TEAM PLATANO
Got Laser 4 package sz9. Not really looking to sell but would sell it for a good offer. xl hat, xxxl t-shirt

Do i want to take the chance with finishline or get my @#%$ up early to go cop at a local store??

Quote:
For those that missed out on beastbay.com and finishline.com, I'll reiterate, as others have too: niketown.com is getting them at 3 EST, 12 Pacific.

hitting the refresh button like mad :lol:
laugh.gif
should have a better chance (i hope) since most east coasters will be in bed / prepping for the mall
you can take it with a grain of cocaine

Quote:
yea those ppl that ar tryin to get it from the internet keep trying cuz ova here in NY pplz are nuts the lines are like already starting ...

Preach homie, preach.

Dudes that don't live in NY just won't understand the ridiculous hype that surrounds Jordans out here.

Out

Back
Top Bottom