:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

^^^ Link?... Found the link and there was no restock...Why people always playin?
ohwell.gif

Yah so I got ripped off by a user on Nt. Lucky for him I dont know how to tell between a bill and a money request on PayPal. Unlucky for him the post office noticed unusual activity and I went to the bank to see if i could get my money back........

I hope they don't have me file a police report long story short.
30t6p3b.gif

looks like the resell value is going down around my local Craigslist/ seen a size 9 for$220 and other size around 240-260 %+! / once the other ivs release this will go down / might copped a 2nd if price is right hehe/

how could i ice these?(first time stocker) i wanna break em out next year but dont want them to yellow or anything(quality might be on point for rd but no telling the long term wear)

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

how could i ice these?(first time stocker) i wanna break em out next year but dont want them to yellow or anything(quality might be on point for rd but no telling the long term wear)

There's no clear sole or white that would make the shoe yellow so it should be good to keep them in your room, living room, etc. I know black red 11 didn't yellow through the seasons so i managed to keep them a long time before i un ds them about a year and a half so they still looked like i just got em even after that long of putting them on ice.

Originally Posted by badboy074

There's no clear sole or white that would make the shoe yellow so it should be good to keep them in your room, living room, etc. I know black red 11 didn't yellow through the seasons so i managed to keep them a long time before i un ds them about a year and a half so they still looked like i just got em even after that long of putting them on ice.
Bred XIs wouldn't yellow though....

Clear soles yellow...not red.

As for "icing" these...just keep em in your closet with either a DampRid hanger or silica gel packet in the box.

I can't believe I got scammed. Found out another user did too.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope some will be availaibe on the 11th or so of June when i get my next check.

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

30t6p3b.gif

I hope some will be availaibe on the 11th or so of June when i get my next check.

That sucks bro, put him on blast

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

30t6p3b.gif

Sorry to hear man. I hate scammers!!!!

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Bred XIs wouldn't yellow though....

Clear soles yellow...not red.

As for "icing" these...just keep em in your closet with either a DampRid hanger or silica gel packet in the box.
No need for any of silica or damprid hanger because it is orange blue black no white or clear on them. Just keep them normally outside the closet in your room or any room. Keep sunlight out and that is it for these. Also put that krylon spray to keep from cracking or peeling in the paint, when your ready to wear just put em on and go.

I'm gonna help out a good friend of mines who missed out because of mothers day. I'm going to trade him my extra pair for two pairs of vnds XXs and a pair of XXIs

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

haha this def is complete opposite of the 12 playoffs forum where people helping each other out.. people gonna do what they're gonna do.. u can help others, u can brag.. i'll just try to avoid those selling for rape prices

I helped 2 people out with playoffs thinking id get some karma back my way when I miss out on a release. Hasnt been the case cuz I sitll havent found anyone willing to help me with a 9 or 9.5
Unless you're talking about the '04 or OG Playoffs, it's only been a month. It should come back eventually.

i found one person selling it on retail at craigslist and it says must wear shoes and i must see you walk with them on the meeting place in the park and to your car or no deal on the meetup.
roll.gif
Stickin it to those resellers

I'm glad I passed on these. The quality is pretty nice from the reviews I seen on them but the colors just never stood out

Back
Top Bottom