:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by zidane4661

wow i cant believe people are going crazy over these shoes like that. the ONLY reason i want a pair is because it can pass for a knicks colorway. getting them for retail and i dont think there will be a line in brooklyn or queens like there was for the low 11s.

There's always a line in Brooklyn, especially downtown.
Edit - Didn't realize you were already attacked by the masses, so this is redundant. Lol. My apologies bro. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

these are disgusting.. i know a few people who decided to pass on low 11's this weekend, just to get multiple pairs of these. yuckk !!

Those Low 11 really just don't do anything for me.  
And as for these, I wish they were white based but they still look good IMO

I wouldn't have anything to wear these with.
Well, not anything from the last two decades.
To top that off I don't want anything associated with the "Cavs", lol.
Easy pass.

i know these are pretty hyped up already but

please dont tell me these are limited cause these are probably the only jordans ive been interested in since 09

and screw cleveland these are Knick colors
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

please dont tell me these are limited cause these are probably the only jordans ive been interested in since 09

pimp.gif

Sorry to break the news but these are a limited quickstrike

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

pimp.gif

Sorry to break the news but these are a limited quickstrike

laugh.gif

If they're smart they'll release more in New York. I can't see these being that popular in Cleveland, for obvious reasons
laugh.gif

Wow IMO these are some of the ugliest J's in a while. But good luck copping to all that are looking.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

see this is what i dont understand about poeple who wait on line. you guys COLLECT sneakers...by now you should have some time of re pore with ur local sneaker store and never have to wait online. I cant remeber the last time i stood on line for any sneaker..and id be damned if i did. Come on guys.. think out side the box and start making connections 
grin.gif

RAPPORT.  if we are going to try to use "big" words in an attempt to make us appear better than the next man, then lets at least spell them right people...

pimp.gif

Sorry to break the news to you but they ARE the Cav 4's, but you New Yorkers can pretend they are Knick 4's cuz MJ destroyed your team too.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Sorry to break the news to you but they ARE the Cav 4's, but you New Yorkers can pretend they are Knick 4's cuz MJ destroyed your team too.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

see this is what i dont understand about poeple who wait on line. you guys COLLECT sneakers...by now you should have some time of re pore with ur local sneaker store and never have to wait online. I cant remeber the last time i stood on line for any sneaker..and id be damned if i did. Come on guys.. think out side the box and start making connections 
grin.gif

RAPPORT.  if we are going to try to use "big" words in an attempt to make us appear better than the next man, then lets at least spell them right people...

really? you can be serious right now..i didnt know this is a grammar forum. Please stop E-thuggin its not cool

Anyone in here from new orleans? gonna be there this weekend and dont know were to start with this release

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i hope these flop on the resell market

They won't though just due to the small number of these supposedly being released.

I know there not going to flop But since I already got my hands on 2 pairs could care less if these end up like the dave white 1's

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

grin.gif

really? you can be serious right now..i didnt know this is a grammar forum. Please stop E-thuggin its not cool

roll.gif
 @ "re pore"

Back
Top Bottom