:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Hibb304

No on feet vids? Damn

"On feet" starts at 2:00 mark.

Not really the best on feet vid, but its better than nothing.

*Tupac song =�
pimp.gif
Even though it doesn't have any good on-feet angle, the song and the movement of the camera worked really well. A+ on the video.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Hibb304

No on feet vids? Damn

"On feet" starts at 2:00 mark.

Not really the best on feet vid, but its better than nothing.

*Tupac song =�
pimp.gif
Even though it doesn't have any good on-feet angle, the song and the movement of the camera worked really well. A+ on the video.
Info on the Jeans?

I buy jordans and sell them 4 more than retail. Im not ashamed to say it. I will be in line with 3 base heads taking 4 pairs from my local champs...and all they want is 3 stones so in my mind I'm winning. hey now

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by KMante

Like always, people are coming around. 

All it takes is a few high quality pics.
laugh.gif
^ Wasn't you one of  those people ? 
laugh.gif

when i said this sneaker would be in the top 7 in your  collection u tried to hit me with the 
indifferent.gif
 like if i was talking crazy
grin.gif

roll.gif

tired.gif

Yeah I was.

I flopped so many times for this release, thanks to better pics and seeing them in person.

They won't be in my top 7, but I still like black based sneakers and these will be highly sought after once they sold out.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Just drove by and There's at least 100 people at Serramonte!!!
What's the line for? Bracelets? or Actual RD? I hope it's just for Bracelets....
eek.gif
And the madness begins here in the Bay Area... There's already multiple listings of this shoes on CL and 1 guy has a full size run for $285

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Did Nike Roosevelt Field and NYC twitters just crash???
What makes you think that? I'm watching them too...
My mobile twitter is working but the website based one on my laptop isn't working

Did Nike Roosevelt Field and NYC twitters just crash???
My mobile twitter is working but the website based one on my laptop isn't working
Hmm, i'm working the same phone/laptop combo...and I am having no issues. Maybe it has something to do with your internet/router?
Have any NT's around the country started RSVP'ing?

Hmm, i'm working the same phone/laptop combo...and I am having no issues. Maybe it has something to do with your internet/router?
Have any NT's around the country started RSVP'ing?
I guess I had a famous twitter "hiccup" all good now
nerd.gif

ANYONE THAT WANTS THESE LET ME KNOW, IM ENTITLED TO ONE PAIR I HAVE THE OPTION TO GET BUT I WAS THINKING OF PASSING TIL THE NEXT IV RELEASE

Anyone thinks these are the 23rd anniversary 4s that were to release this year?

They released 6 pairs of 3s last year, and this year you have the WCs, these, the Military's, the Fire Reds and the Breds; only 5.

Don't know if they'll release 6 pairs for the 23rd anniversary of every model, next year is the 5s.

Not like it matters though, just curious.

I really want these but here in Houston a release like these is Hectic im going to struggle to get me a pair!!Anyone from Houston have a connect?

Originally Posted by onlitwo

this colorway is a must have for Knicks fans!

Yes it is and the anticipation of picking up my two pair on Saturday is the only thing that has brought up my mood from last night's defeat. 

just tried my luck with the RSVP system @ NikeRF.. We will see what happens. Post up if you were successful with the RSVP system.

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

just tried my luck with the RSVP system @ NikeRF.. We will see what happens. Post up if you were successful with the RSVP system.

Yea I was right on it (less than 10-15 seconds tops), guessed the hashtag and everything...I'll post up if I get a confirmation from RF

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Yea I was right on it (less than 10-15 seconds tops), guessed the hashtag and everything...I'll post up if I get a confirmation from RF
yea, me too. what size are you...lmao

Back
Top Bottom