:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

just tried my luck with the RSVP system @ NikeRF.. We will see what happens. Post up if you were successful with the RSVP system.

Yea I was right on it (less than 10-15 seconds tops), guessed the hashtag and everything...I'll post up if I get a confirmation from RF
yea, me too. what size are you...lmao
did NikeRF already tweet their hashtag?  Here in SoCal it seems as though they've been tweeting the twitter hashtags for RSVPs for the past couple releases the day before release date, not two days before..just curious...I wouldn't know how other joints do it since i only follow my local Nike Stores.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Anyone thinks these are the 23rd anniversary 4s that were to release this year?

They released 6 pairs of 3s last year, and this year you have the WCs, these, the Military's, the Fire Reds and the Breds; only 5.

Don't know if they'll release 6 pairs for the 23rd anniversary of every model, next year is the 5s.

Not like it matters though, just curious.

DIDNT KNOW JB WAS DOIN LIKE THAT, THANKS FOR THE INFO

laugh.gif
@ all the ppl who are "replying" instead of DMing
i wish the nike twitter wouldnt respond and tell them to DM so we'd have a better chance at getting a pair
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by poorniko

laugh.gif
i wish the nike twitter wouldnt respond and tell them to DM so we'd have a better chance at getting a pair
eyes.gif

how long before they respond? anyone know.....

Originally Posted by stacks2020

Yea I was right on it (less than 10-15 seconds tops), guessed the hashtag and everything...I'll post up if I get a confirmation from RF
did NikeRF already tweet their hashtag?  Here in SoCal it seems as though they've been tweeting the twitter hashtags for RSVPs for the past couple releases the day before release date, not two days before..just curious...I wouldn't know how other joints do it since i only follow my local Nike Stores.
nm..i missed the tweet about my local Santa Monica store saying they'd tweet the hashtag today....no matter...got my Cav IVs already.

Originally Posted by sdotrich

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

how long before they respond? anyone know.....

its usually within the hour...and then they will send out a tweet saying they responded to everyone who got rsvps...good luck

They used the hashtag #AJ4Cavs....I didn't know it before hand but just guessed it...
^^^I'm a size 13 and the first time I did this for the Playoff 12's it took them over 24 hours, but last week's XI release took them about an hour. But I'd say anywhere from one to three hours would be normal.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

doesnt matter..usually those wasting precious time replying instead of DMing won't be getting the RSVP.  You gotta be on point with this.  I've literally DM'd  within 5 sec. of their tweet out of all the releases since this RSVP thing started and only got thru once...It's really luck if you think about it i.e. how fast your network gets your DM in, how fast you respond, etc. etc.

They used the hashtag #AJ4Cavs....I didn't know it before hand but just guessed it...
^^^I'm a size 13 and the first time I did this for the Playoff 12's it took them over 24 hours, but last week's XI release took them about an hour. But I'd say anywhere from one to three hours would be normal.
I'm confirmed for 13 at NIKERF i was in in seconds.

DMd NTNY under 1 minute after they posted....I bet I still end up with nothing
laugh.gif

worth a shot....always gotta have options

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

yeah, so dumb. cant even read directions. The instructions are clear cut. yup they have no shot.

Yup. Gotta love the RSVP, so much better than camping for days. Now just watch your back picking up...esp in nyc lol

Originally Posted by DEpast

To you folks that camp for days for shoes, do you work?

I mean, most people have 9-5s or at least jobs.
County Employee & District Employee

Vacation Time: Check
Sick Time: Check
Personal Time: Check (Use it or Lose it)
Comp Time: Check

I have plenty of time to take off and camp. Keep in mind, I'm still getting paid while waiting in line.
Now, I don't enjoy camping but I gotta do what I gotta do to obtain kicks the I really want.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

My girlfriend just got confirmed for my second pair! NIKErooseveltfield

congrats, good job! How fast did you send both??
1 in less then 15 seconds and her's in a little over a minute

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

My girlfriend just got confirmed for my second pair! NIKErooseveltfield

congrats, good job! How fast did you send both??
1 in less then 15 seconds and her's in a little over a minute
sent mine to RF in less than 15 also, havent received anything. might be SOL.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom