:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by allensoko

pick up my pairs today, people were desperate to buy em from me before i can even pick em up. 
but for some reason my 4s came in an OLDER jordan box. they couldnt even give me a  black jordan box. smh

5Ib5K65F33K33Ge3N4c5cd9dafc6e36441469.jpg
looks like nike brought back boxes from air randy 

not enough retro 4 boxes to go around 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i got a size 7 mens for 189 shipped on e bay. im happy w this decided to get them to go with my tebow jerseys

i been looking for either a 7 in men or 7.5...have yet to find em...
ohwell.gif

Woke up about 7:40 thinking i missed a 6am release .. checked @flunlocked and saw they were scheduled for 8am. I had the same problems others did with the sell outs before the link went "live" so i checked every other retailer i could think of and finishline happen to have all the sizes up after getting throughway the loading page, copped my sz 10 with minimal problems and got the confirmation asap. I havent seen anyone with orange laces so im doubting they come with them, but i did see some that match perfectly at one of my local retailers, not to mention i just found out that they get Js AND limited/QS shoes on the low so needless to say i got my new local spot. Anyone looking for GS sizes i believe they still have some!

Team,

SO i ordered from finishline yesterday around 8:30 am----i recieved my order confirmation through email-so i check finishline this mourning and it still says order processing???think im good?

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

Team,

SO i ordered from finishline yesterday around 8:30 am----i recieved my order confirmation through email-so i check finishline this mourning and it still says order processing???think im good?
Questionable. I'd call and ask for an update.

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i got a size 7 mens for 189 shipped on e bay. im happy w this decided to get them to go with my tebow jerseys

i been looking for either a 7 in men or 7.5...have yet to find em...
ohwell.gif
check e bay.   i went w the 7 men cause i didnt care for how the 7y looked

Originally Posted by DEpast

Team,

Questionable. I'd call and ask for an update.
I think you'll be fine. My xi low order said processing until the following tuesday when i got s shipped conformation

Team,

If you used PayPal, sign in to it. Mine was cancelled a couple hours after released.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i got one tonight
if your in nyc the times square store has the shirt 

Yeah that's great!
I got a heads up from a guy I met waiting in line for this release.

The shirt really is dope!

& the old school "nike swoosh" on it really sets it off for me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Btw, I'm here in Western Mass.

Gonna try the store monday...Anyone got a link to this shirt online?
This tee is EXCLUSIVE to Champs Sports...and ONLY in-store...you will not find it anywhere else, except the Champs Sports stores that got the shoes...

However...you can go into any Champs Sports store with the following SKU and ask them to do a "found" order for you...

15-67906-100-XXX (XXX is the size...the sales associate can help you with that)

JM

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Team,

If you used PayPal, sign in to it. Mine was cancelled a couple hours after released.
ALL Finishline orders will still say processing at this time. It's tomorrow you have to worry about. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom