Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

I can confirm that I also received the NDC cancellation email with the $50 gift card offer.  I'm pretty disappointed considering I felt I ordered right when the link was posted on twitter.  My transaction went smoothly as I had no delays going through checkout.  With that being said, Nike pulled a fast one on me and all those others who have or will get their orders cancelled.  
I work in IT and I'm sure Nike is well aware of the traffic that their servers are hit with when it comes to a hot release date.  Shame on Nike for blaming it was a 'technical' issue as I am sure Nike has invested well as far as their IT software and hardware are concerned... 
NDC gave me the Nino Brown yesterday..
I kinda had the feeling they would cancel because every time my session timed out.. I couldnt update my cart..

Oh well.
ohwell.gif

I will take the $50 gift card for my troubles.

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

So with cancellations happening is that restock really gonna do down?

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I feel bad for the people who thought they had a pair on lock, only to realize that it was canceled.
Because of JB's quality and everyone's claim to be a "sneakerhead" these days, I'm slowly shifting my way towards Lebrons 
nerd.gif

Also a fan of those Lebron's I have the Cannons, Chinas, Sprites. But I dont think I can ever stop purchasing J's.....

NDC just cancelled my order too and I placed it about 5 minutes after the link was live. Did anyone try to complain saying that Concord orders that were cancelled received gift cards that were the price of the shoe?

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by bugginout

Originally Posted by Mr718

Pardon my ignorance.
Glad to see respect given to one of the images that put these shoes on the map. Also glad JB never came out with a Mars version of these with a scuff mark on them.

You just gave them their next idea
Right. But, the market for those is the youngin's, most of whom wouldn't even know what it means. 

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I would have never guessed that this would trump the concord release... I stand corrected

People like you didn't help the situation. Last night you were adamant that many of us were going to have our NDC orders canceled. I would have slept in, but I was slightly concerned there was a shred of legitimacy to your posts, and I knew like most high demand releases this would be impossible for reasonable aftermarket prices. Now I have two extra pairs. Two pairs someone else would have bought.So in summary, NDC's failures last night contributed to a lot of the demand this morning, more than should have existed for many of us.
hmmmm looks like he was right and prob saved you from coming away empty handed

Originally Posted by ThaGr8NorthWest541

What sizes did people order that got the cancellation notice from NDC?

11's... sigh
at least i got a couple pair from stores 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Even with employees holding pairs the total inventory would stillbe at 25 pairs just a year ago. The truth is that JB ha cut production, while increasing prices to increase sales of the Signature Sneaker and increase profits.

I believe this statement cause I talked to the manager at the Hibbetts in the mall and she told me and always have let me know how many pair they had beforehand that she usually gets about 36to48 pair and last week for the retro 10s she only got 14 and this week she got 24 pair total. And she said that all of the Hibbetts that even got these the allocation of units have shrunk.
Couple things:

1. Jordan Brand is 0% responsible for distribution WITHIN chains...how do you not understand that?

2. You guys can not judge the amount of units produced based on how many your local stores received...production on these is inline with all other Jordan Retro releases over the past few years...

3. Demand is high on this release...you guys will find ANYTHING to complain about...you guys will claim "rotting on the shelves" if the liquidation isn't 99% and on the other hand claim "Jordan Brand is screwing the consumer" if you have trouble getting a pair...nothing JB does will ever satisfy the fickle "sneakerhead" community...

Get over yourselves and grow up...

JM

x100^100

Originally Posted by odog24

i ordered off FNL but i checked out as guest with my paypal

my paypal transactions are pending.

anyone else in the same boat???

Yeah man....I'm in the same boat as you. They're going to cancel our pending payment.

I assume most cancellations are from orders of 2 pairs????? I only ordered 1 pair 15 minutes prior to the nikestore reboot, so hopefully im good. no dreaded email here as of yet *knocks on wood*

smh had all these ndc cancellations. feel bad for y'all. hope you can eventually find a pair at a decent price.
here's my 9.5. went through hell to try and get em on NDC, FAIL, ended up camping.

are only the nike reboot orders getting cancelled?
anyone order b4 the the reboot get canceled?

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

my cousin ordered after the ndc reboot... he hastn gotten a cancellation....yet

same here. also seems like most of the cancelled orders were for 2 pair orders 
nerd.gif
 wasn't it confirmed that these were more limited than concords as far as production numbers go? would make sense seeing as how most stores were doing 1 pair per customer including niketowns *kanye shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom