Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

So with cancellations happening is that restock really gonna do down?

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I feel bad for the people who thought they had a pair on lock, only to realize that it was canceled.
Because of JB's quality and everyone's claim to be a "sneakerhead" these days, I'm slowly shifting my way towards Lebrons 
nerd.gif
DOnt let other people dictate you bruh.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

I assume most cancellations are from orders of 2 pairs????? I only ordered 1 pair 15 minutes prior to the nikestore reboot, so hopefully im good. no dreaded email here as of yet *knocks on wood*

this isnt true... my cousin made two seperate orders of two pairs in each. He just called and both of his orders are good to go. Dude said everyone that got cancelled should know by now.

Not NDC but got WG order cancelled next day after release. Was able to get my 9.5 at NTSF midnight release and a 10 at HOH serramonte at 7am. If everything else goes through smoothly, hoping to get a tracking # from SNS tomorrow. These days gotta have so many back ups because online seems so unreliable now. Camping seems almost necessary unfortunately
tired.gif

i ordered off ndc b4 they "rebooted" and order went tru fine and i used my girls nike acct. since mines was messing up since i had 4 pairs under mine for some reason and i paid with cc on hers...still says processing and they took the money out already....u guys think they will still cancel? i only ordered 1 pair

Just went on nike help chat and confirmed the orders that I made with NDC. They would not give me reasons for the other orders being canceled though.

Anyone who got through by phone get their orders cancelled????????????? I waited for over an hour and half on hold and finally got through and got my two ordered.... ANYBODY?

We have NT members in the Buy/Sell forums selling these for $285-300 
roll.gif

Unreal. I feel bad for the youngsters who truly love sneakers having to deal with this.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

my cousin ordered after the ndc reboot... he hastn gotten a cancellation....yet

same here. also seems like most of the cancelled orders were for 2 pair orders 
nerd.gif
 wasn't it confirmed that these were more limited than concords as far as production numbers go? would make sense seeing as how most stores were doing 1 pair per customer including niketowns *kanye shrug*
nah, my cuz made two orders of two pairs and they are both good to go. he just called

Yo I showed up at Cheltenham mall at 10:20. I see a sign on the door that says 'Jordan 4 customers please line up at the main entrance' +#@? As I walk in, several people are walking out. Some have bags and smiles on their faces and others are stonefaced and empty handed. Needless to say every sneaker store in the mall was sold out. I rarely cop J's anymore but this is my favorite (color and model). So I proceed to call EVERY sneaker store in Philadelphia and about 20 more in the tri-state area and every store said they're sold out. I am so disappointed. Smh. Anyone know where I can get a 9.5 for retail in or around Philadelphia?

My first time ordering off NDC. I ordered 2 pairs after the reboot and I finished my checkout at exactly 1am EST. I got this email at 1:15pm
347e4w2.png

Originally Posted by just blaze

Not NDC but got WG order cancelled next day after release. Was able to get my 9.5 at NTSF midnight release and a 10 at HOH serramonte at 7am. If everything else goes through smoothly, hoping to get a tracking # from SNS tomorrow. These days gotta have so many back ups because online seems so unreliable now. Camping seems almost necessary unfortunately
tired.gif
how was HOH...i was at footaction and i almost was able to scoop up a 2nd pair, but they let 6 ppl cut in front of us who had wristbands that showed up late, and they took the last 6 good sizes...i rolled by HOH after, but the line looked too cray to wait...were people without wristbands able to cop?

Originally Posted by Trizzy

Yo I showed up at Cheltenham mall at 10:20. I see a sign on the door that says 'Jordan 4 customers please line up at the main entrance' +#@? As I walk in, several people are walking out. Some have bags and smiles on their faces and others are stonefaced and empty handed. Needless to say every sneaker store in the mall was sold out. I rarely cop J's anymore but this is my favorite (color and model). So I proceed to call EVERY sneaker store in Philadelphia and about 20 more in the tri-state area and every store said they're sold out. I am so disappointed. Smh. Anyone know where I can get a 9.5 for retail in or around Philadelphia?

Not happening... they're long gone.

This release should be a total embarrassment for Nike. They hype up these multi-release nights big time, site crashes and now they didnt sync their true inventory with the site.

I'll be happy when the Galaxy hype eventually dies out. I think this madness will die down a lot, even with the Yeezys.

Originally Posted by RV019

So with cancellations happening is that restock really gonna do down?

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. I feel bad for the people who thought they had a pair on lock, only to realize that it was canceled.
Because of JB's quality and everyone's claim to be a "sneakerhead" these days, I'm slowly shifting my way towards Lebrons 
nerd.gif

Also a fan of those Lebron's I have a couple. But I dont think I can ever stop purchasing J's.....
this.

Originally Posted by zuz624

My first time ordering off NDC. I ordered 2 pairs after the reboot and I finished my checkout at exactly 1am EST. I got this email at 1:15pm
347e4w2.png
Total BS man, I hope you were able to cop some backups!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by Zyzz

thanks brah, good thing i dont like XII's

Same here and I'm only looking forward to getting the rest of the IVs.

Arent the black/stealth 10s coming in March? Those are garbage, but its a Retro 10 

pics? i dont think ive seen those or a thread on them. i must be behind
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom