Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SWADE23

WAS ABLE TO SCOOP MY BRO A SIZE 11... DROPPED IT OFF AND WENT BACK FOR MY 15 (1 PER CUSTOMER PER VISIT RULE)... PRETTY EASY COP... NOW IM GONNA RETIRE... (YEA RIGHT) LOL

I'm not suprised when you went back to grab your pair....I mean you wear a sz. 15. Sizes 8.5, 9-11 are the majoritys sizes that sell within' minutes.....Very generious of you getting your brother a pair though. I was in luck I had connects and grabbed 2 pairs. Congrats to all who copped.
pimp.gif

When I've ordered from FNL, they have shipped out on Tuesday, and I received the email confirmation Wednesday nite

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

how was HOH...i was at footaction and i almost was able to scoop up a 2nd pair, but they let 6 ppl cut in front of us who had wristbands that showed up late, and they took the last 6 good sizes...i rolled by HOH after, but the line looked too cray to wait...were people without wristbands able to cop?

Well after I got my pair, waited in line again with my friend. Only sizes left was 11-14. Some people without wristbands werr able to get their size if they were 11 and up
icic...thats not too bad then...im glad you were able to scoop 2...hopefully ill see you for the next big release with the xiis if you hit up serramonte again
For sure bro.  Yeah, of course the first size to be sold out at HOH was 9.5! never fails.  I got the 10 and it looks huge compared to even my CG IV's.  Anyways, yeah, see you around.  XII's next!

I ordered from NDC at 9:10. 1 hour later they tweeted they still had sz 13s left. I seriously hope no cancellation for me.

Nike did say these were a "Limited General Release" so quantities had to be less than the past few releases (10s, 11s, 14s and 3s)

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Nike did say these were a "Limited General Release" so quantities had to be less than the past few releases (10s, 11s, 14s and 3s)

No Nike tweeted that there were two limited releases. They have never called this a "limited general release" in any official press release or any other venue. Besides, those people running their twitter are idiots. And like I said, my store got 100 pairs of these compared to 90 pairs of Concords. As a high value account, they get similar stock for all GRs. A limited release and they would have seen 25 pairs or less. I don't buy for a minute this release was limited - just the fact that so many euro sites had FSRs says no, as do retailers like JJ getting them.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

I ordered from NDC at 9:10. 1 hour later they tweeted they still had sz 13s left. I seriously hope no cancellation for me.
all u have to do is call them and give them ur order number. they will let u know, then you wont be worrying about it anymore

Two of my credit cards were put on hold because of the europe purchases x.x had to call the companies to get it cleared up.

Hope re stock does happen. I want a sz 10, I bet it will happen while I'm at work or school(if it does). I would get rid of the sz 11 I have asap.

resellers are ruining my life. i was in line for 3 hours just to hear kids talk about how they dont care about these shoes but just want to "flip em."
got to the front just to hear size 9 was sold out, my size... got a 10 though cause I didn't want to go to home empty handed after all that wait... THIS IS BS 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I think they were talking about the Kobe's

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Two of my credit cards were put on hold because of the europe purchases x.x had to call the companies to get it cleared up.
Heck my cards were put on hold because of FNL. Multiple $330 transactions that were charged and cancelled did not look good to the bank I guess
grin.gif
. The sad thing is, one of the cards that got put on hold had the charge that actually went through
sick.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
. Called them right when I got the message, hopefully they release the payment in time for FNL to process the order.

My fave Jordans – and shoes – of all time. In Canada, FL does pre-orders – so if you pay months in advance, you can stroll in wheneves and grab yours.

These are better than the past Military Blues and Fire Reds (though leather is obvs not as nice as the Laser IVs)...

Comparisons to my crumbled '99s...
4ab16e470c67e6c8f9a11689c46b9d3e3d9310bf.JPG

55a36fe640e00558667be79cc3d5f257571984e8.JPG

And the destroyed '99 profiles...
36f365cb43490baa6981eea2ceecfef26f03162e.JPG

The best merch of any Jordan ever, too...
c2516b470863ebcbf3acd231bb2062a12d2a45b5.JPG

44f267a4d301d604ecfce4fb2bafcb3fcd29c2d5.JPG

59516b4e0461e3c9fbe8bfdbdb7e20408f5e3fde.JPG

Including the gym bag and track pants...
6d036c6f4d76059d6334e5dac276fa4b28c493de.JPG

de826c84640bb6d6efcc21f74cc8f9258b84de9d.JPG

d6216c410261e7c9f945d890003b84caa608d1ee.JPG

dam so people were buying sizes that they cant even fit just to try an trade with someone for their size . If your size is sold you should give up an let the next person behind you live it might be they size you just took lol

any one have any defects? i had a small part that like never got painted grey, literally like the size of the black speckled #$@%. very faint. will post pics later

Talking to dudes on CL, they have it up for 300, I say I'll come pick it up for 220.. Dude offers 270. -____- It's times like these that make me just want to convert to Nike Basketball/Running instead of having to deal with Jordans....

Ordered my first pair off CrookedTongues when they released them, ok Sweet!
Woke up next morning around 715..alarm was set to weekdays only
mad.gif
, mall opened at 9, got there about almost 8.
Wasn't tripping since I secured a pair, just wanted to go get a 4.5kids for my homegirl who was unable to get due to prior engagements with her kids.
Get to footaction, wasn't too bad actually, I was about #20-25 in line,  I got the last size 10.5 as they we're handing out tickets.
pimp.gif

Said ++!% it, i'll take another pair.
Was some chill dudes in line with me, chatting it up.

Norcal.

28vamtv.jpg

2zxsbyf.jpg

Originally Posted by zuz624

I talked to a NDC rep. If you ordered 1 pair your set. If you ordered 2 pairs, ONLY 1 was cancelled. You will get a $50 gift card + free shipping if you call them.

better than nothing

Originally Posted by all19mjs

dam so people were buying sizes that they cant even fit just to try an trade with someone for their size . If your size is sold you should give up an let the next person behind you live it might be they size you just took lol

No, because then you are left without or have to pay reseller prices. So then you're paying $220-$300.

You buy one that isn't your size, sell it up here or the other site and buy your size. That way you break even or close.

No way I'm wasting whatever time you spent online refreshing, spending hours standing line, just to come home empty handed AND then paying reseller prices.

If you do that, you're not helping out a fellow sneakerhead, you're being stupid. It's amazing to me how people don't understand this. These aren't people buying four pairs. I don't see how it's that hard for people to understand.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

of course. you would be making a mistake not scooping up a size to at least trade for yours down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom