Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these new details concerning the cancellations are disheartening. I'm glad I left early Saturday morning to lineup since my FNL order was just cancelled (Not surprised)

The shoe game has some real world issues if those hideous X's do crash NDC.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Damn over 1,000 NDC cancellations? Could this be true? 
eek.gif

https://mobile.twitter.com/nhitohttps://mobile.twitter.com/searches?q=#failed

not surprised, i think people got screwed primarily due to people who placed phone orders.

those X's are terrible but with the way these releases have been going i wouldnt be surprised to see those sell out
sick.gif
The Royals sold out in my mall the hour the store opened.
They are better but I do see these selling out for all the wrong reasons

I hope resellers strike on some garbage releases. It's just like ticket scalpers. If they over saturate on a given band, they get stuck with too many tickets and move on to something else. Let resellers get stuck with a bunch of crap releases and have to sell them at retail or less. They'll start to back off on anything that isn't limited or perceived to have a high profit margin.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by In3gra

Same here and I'm only looking forward to getting the rest of the IVs.

Arent the black/stealth 10s coming in March? Those are garbage, but its a Retro 10 

pics? i dont think ive seen those or a thread on them. i must be behind
laugh.gif
prbly because they suck
laugh.gif

March 24th of course $160
laugh.gif

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-4.jpg

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-3.jpg

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-2.jpg

jordan-x-stealth-soleland-1.jpg

those are frightening......Canceled orders and they said they oversold....restock possibilities looking real slim right about now.......

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

All these new details concerning the cancellations are disheartening. I'm glad I left early Saturday morning to lineup since my FNL order was just cancelled (Not surprised)

The shoe game has some real world issues if those hideous X's do crash NDC.
roll.gif

NDC was doing maintenance on their ecommerce system DURING A LIVE RELEASE. the IV didn't crash the site. They are just running an incompetent operation over there. After the reboot 10-13 sizes sold out in a minute or less with no issues. You can't be upgrading your system on a live environment during a launch. Nike just sucks.

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Is there going to be a "restock" of these? When can i try to get my hands on canceled orders?

You can't get a canceled order, they canceled them because they have no shoes to give the people.
Restock isn't happening

Why cant Nike/JB just release these as a true GR? I personally dont care how many people have this or any other model...I just wanted MY pair. 

Glad you guys not feeling the Stealth's. I love em' and everyone around my way does too. A lotta guys with bad taste in fashion on here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Arent the black/stealth 10s coming in March? Those are garbage, but its a Retro 10 

laugh.gif
prbly because they suck
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
As much as I love X's...those are just disgusting.  Unless they plan on dropping the City series I'm good with my Chicago's for this year as far as X's go.

If these sell out then JB will continue to just toss any piece of garbage out there with a Jumpman because they know they'll be able to line their pockets with ease.

Almost makes me disgusted to love these shoes so much.  Something's gotta give because otherwise, every single OG color is going to be like this from here on out.

Knocking my grails off the list one by one so that I can just step back.  Although I'm not considered one of the older collectors (25 years old going on 26 in May, been a Jordan fan since I was able to walk), I've reached a point in life where this culture is just starting to get corny.  Not because of the shoes because I'll always love the ones that I love, but because of what JB has become and because of the what this sneaker "game" (I've never used that word to describe it, but it doesn't feel like much of a culture anymore) as a whole has become since the Concords: a bunch of people hopping on a wave and trying to pull a 50 flippin shoes: Get Rich or Die Tryin.

Something has got to give eventually.  When I have my kids I want them to see that there's at least some redeeming qualities to being a sneakerhead.

Anyways, lemme hop off my soapbox.  Glad I was able to secure my pair and hopefully the rest of NT can cop theirs.  Back to Nike for me until the Playoffs.

Originally Posted by cstrong

Glad you guys not feeling the Stealth's. I love em' and everyone around my way does too. A lotta guys with bad taste in fashion on here
laugh.gif

Dude that shoe is Gar....bagggggg. Nice try on creating hype Ashy Larry.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

laugh.gif
prbly because they suck
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

those are frightening......Canceled orders and they said they oversold....restock possibilities looking real slim right about now.......
Bet you jb will produce twice as many pairs of these ugly x's than iv's.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

What's the update on Niketown SF? Are they sold out now? I'd expect them to be.

I believe they are sold out by now. They tweeted that they still had sizes left yesterday and i think people who missed out went over there.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by Trav T

What's the update on Niketown SF? Are they sold out now? I'd expect them to be.

I believe they are sold out by now. They tweeted that they still had sizes left yesterday and i think people who missed out went over there.
yes they tweeted they sold out

Originally Posted by cstrong

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@you thinking it's OTHER people with bad taste

Ok champ
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

laugh.gif
prbly because they suck
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bet you jb will produce twice as many pairs of these ugly x's than iv's.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh you know they will......and why they continue to make massive pairs of some of the most ugliest colorways just blows me away sometimes but these things sell......

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

jmadidas2001 wrote:

Get over yourselves and grow up...
How about practicing what you preach company man? 
laugh.gif

This is a message board pimpin'.  But you already knew that. 
laugh.gif

I post maybe once or twice a month and you always seem to have something to say to me...you stalking me bro?

I post facts and help people find product...you have a problem with that???

JM

So basically out of all 4 footlockers I've called in Long Island/NYC, 2 Footactions, 2 Champs, 1 Finishline, NO ONE IS GETTING A RESTOCK. If you've heard otherwise, please let me know!
smile.gif

Is there going to be a "restock" of these? When can i try to get my hands on canceled orders?

You can't get a canceled order, they canceled them because they have no shoes to give the people.
Restock isn't happening

They've canceled orders before and had restocks.

I had a order canceled before, but was lucky enough to be able to get them again during a restock.

Because of the server issues, I'm willing to bet, they don't know what their inventory is at the moment and so they're canceled some orders. All those F5 orders probably didn't register correctly.

They'll probably still have the normal canceled orders and credit card restock at least.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

Originally Posted by just blaze

Not NDC but got WG order cancelled next day after release. Was able to get my 9.5 at NTSF midnight release and a 10 at HOH serramonte at 7am. If everything else goes through smoothly, hoping to get a tracking # from SNS tomorrow. These days gotta have so many back ups because online seems so unreliable now. Camping seems almost necessary unfortunately
tired.gif
how was HOH...i was at footaction and i almost was able to scoop up a 2nd pair, but they let 6 ppl cut in front of us who had wristbands that showed up late, and they took the last 6 good sizes...i rolled by HOH after, but the line looked too cray to wait...were people without wristbands able to cop?

Well after I got my pair, waited in line again with my friend. Only sizes left was 11-14. Some people without wristbands werr able to get their size if they were 11 and up
icic...thats not too bad then...im glad you were able to scoop 2...hopefully ill see you for the next big release with the xiis if you hit up serramonte again

I also love NikeStore hasn't sent out not one tweet about that Sh*T show that happened Friday night...... I am losing faith in Nike a little more after each release! SMH
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Restock isn't happening

They've canceled orders before and had restocks.

I had a order canceled before, but was lucky enough to be able to get them again during a restock.

Because of the server issues, I'm willing to bet, they don't know what their inventory is at the moment and so they're canceled some orders. All those F5 orders probably didn't register correctly.

They'll probably still have the normal canceled orders and credit card restock at least.
I know the normal "restock" cc and issues with payment, I was referring to the hundreds of people who had everything in place and Nike says sorry we canceled because we
"oversold" theres no scooping up those orders. Thats what I was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom