Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by MikeTheHero

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

NJ is donezo.

Jesus christ, they should blind the thread to lurkers.

And what would that solve?
....says the lurker

did fam really come out the shadows to post "what would that solve"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
....he clearly bought some of those high NJ pairs
laugh.gif

If anybody's looking for a size 9, Crooked Tongues should probably put the pair that would have been mine back up on stock on their website sometime soon. I just got a confirmation e-mail of successful cancellation of my order a couple of hours ago. Don't need two pairs, so yeah.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

And what would that solve?
....says the lurker

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You gotta join sometime. I've never been on here aside from when I originally made my account. Took a while for it to be activated I guess.
A community should be more welcoming to new members lol.

People who scooped the Concords off natterjax, how long did it take for your shoes to ship?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

^---It's not infrared, it's varsity red

The leather differences between the actual infrared from the pack and the varsity red VI's are night and day.
Yes i know about the differences between two VI's, but i said that leather is the same as white/infrared VI from 2010 "infrared pack". Do you agree?

The leather on these are absolutely nothing like the white infrared. The leather on the infrareds isn't hard and plasticy, and the quality isn't close. The motorsports and white infrareds used the same leather.

Repeating that up here is just wrong. People didn't complain about the white pair from the pack, they complained about the ashy suede from the black.

I can take pics when I get home to further show the differences.
Yes. Please take pics..
People keep saying these are quality.. And it baffles me..

The leather on these in not on par with any of the recent retro 6s.

A more accurate leather comparison is any all white AF1 made after 2007.

And we all know how those turn out after a few wears..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by nimhet

there some crazy peeps out there....some guy has a listing on CL for $400 for these...what a joke
In Pittsburgh, there are CL listings of $400, $360, $500 etc etc... Ridiculous. I'm trying to get a 
2nd size 9.5 - which I know is going to cost - but I refuse to go that high.

Damn, that's crazy. What's with the high reseller prices?

I mean when have og iv's even gone for reasonable prices after RD, white/cements in particular. When I bought the 99's in 06' I paid $340.It was retail or nothing for me on these since I knew what would happen after the sold out. Can't lie I want a second pair bad though.

NDC needs to restock these like the chicago 10s. Both pairs of cement 4s size 11 were cancelled yesterday from NDC and I WILL not pay reseller prices for a "general release"

Originally Posted by DHD28

People who scooped the Concords off natterjax, how long did it take for your shoes to ship?

That's what I'm trying to find out...also wondering about CT as well....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

....says the lurker

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You gotta join sometime. I've never been on here aside from when I originally made my account. Took a while for it to be activated I guess.
A community should be more welcoming to new members lol.
tumblr_lm2wv1mFGr1qfc9t2.gif

j/k tho

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by nimhet

there some crazy peeps out there....some guy has a listing on CL for $400 for these...what a joke
In Pittsburgh, there are CL listings of $400, $360, $500 etc etc... Ridiculous. I'm trying to get a 
Offer away! I bet they've been hit with a $h!7 load of lowball offers. Those reseller prices seem to be the norm on CL cause it's about the same here in CO. Good Luck.
Thats very true, thanks...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Damn, that's crazy. What's with the high reseller prices?

I mean when have og iv's even gone for reasonable prices after RD, white/cements in particular. When I bought the 99's in 06' I paid $340.It was retail or nothing for me on these since I knew what would happen after the sold out. Can't lie I want a second pair bad though.

TRUTH... I'm in the same boat, trying to grab a second pair in my size so I can break them out a few years down the line.

Patiently waiting for a restock so I can grab a 10.5 or 11 since I feel like I had a better shot at winning the lotto for the online release. I'm getting too old for this.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Yes i know about the differences between two VI's, but i said that leather is the same as white/infrared VI from 2010 "infrared pack". Do you agree?

The leather on these are absolutely nothing like the white infrared. The leather on the infrareds isn't hard and plasticy, and the quality isn't close. The motorsports and white infrareds used the same leather.

Repeating that up here is just wrong. People didn't complain about the white pair from the pack, they complained about the ashy suede from the black.

I can take pics when I get home to further show the differences.
Yes. Please take pics..
People keep saying these are quality.. And it baffles me..

The leather on these in not on par with any of the recent retro 6s.

A more accurate leather comparison is any all white AF1 made after 2007.

And we all know how those turn out after a few wears..
ohwell.gif

People that say these have great quality leather a blind, and have zero feeling in their hands. The leather on these are almost like plastic. Just because they don't crease doesn't mean the leather is good, they won't crease because the stiffness of the plastic won't let em. Good quality leather will crease because it's soft and can bend.

anyway... I'm not reading through all this small talk (sorry), but is Nike still canceling orders? Or are they done with that? Also anyone know if they're shipping today? I think I remember reading that ups still ships on Pres. day? Wonder if Nikes shipping dept. is open and processing orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom