Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by zdawgz

My WG EC order was just delivered to my surprise. Was expecting to get it tomorrow. Nice surprise, lucky I was home.

What city/state are you in?Has anyone got a shipping confirmation email from NDC yet?
My bad, edited to EC. Getting all of these Euro sites mixed up. Located in Seattle.

nvm you got it
Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so my tracking updated from END that it was delivered @ 1:29PM & signed FOR by ME.....HOW THE HELL DID I SIGN FOR IT WHEN NO ONE IS HOME & IM AT LEAST 20 MINUTES AWAY AT WK
30t6p3b.gif
... IF I GET HOME & MY SHOES ARE GONE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that happened to me once
a dishonest driver wanted to complete his route in a timely fashion & signed it for me

but i got it

thats a bit more comforting... im gonna see if the gf can leave wk & take them in the house..shes under 5 mins away......

so my tracking updated from END that it was delivered @ 1:29PM & signed FOR by ME.....HOW THE HELL DID I SIGN FOR IT WHEN NO ONE IS HOME & IM AT LEAST 20 MINUTES AWAY AT WK
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This has also happened to me as well and I got my pair....hope that is the case....

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

F natterjacks, this is the response I got today. Thinking about canceling my order and hopefully waiting for lower resale prices, or maybe just deal with paying $234.

Can you please confirm my grand total in US dollars? I was told there would be no vat fee if I only buy one pair. 

Thanks , 

Hello there.

Thank you for your message. These sneakers are going faster than anything so in this case we will not be deducting VAT... They are going for loads more than the retail price on eBay and similar sites so the VAT is almost nothing in comparison! I am sorry but the price is the price and that's that...

All the best.

Ash
once i locked up some pairs elsewhere i canceled my WG order.  that price was crazy and it was weird that they didn't show the shipping price in the total.  i thought it was a good deal until it hit my Paypal.  

how much did WG charge? I also ordered from them.i thought everything was retail?

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by StillIn729

14mdp8m.jpg

Have to quote for my dream jersey. 
eek.gif
 INFO? When? Where? How much? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

BTW, copped a pair of SZ10 at Queens Center Mall Modell's, needed a 9.5 tho.
grin.gif
shirts are mitchell and ness retro from a while back believe......
That jersey is crazy. Was that one actually used in an All-Star game?

Anyone have any problems with people cutting in line? I spent from midnight to 2 am trying to get through with NDC and finish line and then gave up and took a trip to the mall. Got 5th in line, and nobody getting my size ahead. 8am release and this big fat ^&*# rolls in at 7:55 am shakes hands with kids in the front and heads in store first and nobody said a damn thing. Another kid tried cutting and then i opened my mouth and then everyone else did and dude took off. Anyone else see this stuff on the regular? I was posted outside footaction and had to leave and go to champs because I couldnt take the little 17 year olf, unemployed hype beats bragging about their gold rings and their knock off Bretiling watch they just copped from NYC.

Just logged in to my Nike account and the status of my order is shipped. Ordered on RD before the site went down/maintenance. I didn't get any email though so check your status if you ordered on NDC, they are probably updating them.

nvm you got it
Originally Posted by green rhino123

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that happened to me once
a dishonest driver wanted to complete his route in a timely fashion & signed it for me

but i got it

thats a bit more comforting... im gonna see if the gf can leave wk & take them in the house..shes under 5 mins away......
Don't worry man, I'm sure the driver hid them under the porch mat
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The leather on these are absolutely nothing like the white infrared. The leather on the infrareds isn't hard and plasticy, and the quality isn't close. The motorsports and white infrareds used the same leather.

Repeating that up here is just wrong. People didn't complain about the white pair from the pack, they complained about the ashy suede from the black.

I can take pics when I get home to further show the differences.
Yes. Please take pics..
People keep saying these are quality.. And it baffles me..

The leather on these in not on par with any of the recent retro 6s.

A more accurate leather comparison is any all white AF1 made after 2007.

And we all know how those turn out after a few wears..
ohwell.gif

People that say these have great quality leather a blind, and have zero feeling in their hands. The leather on these are almost like plastic. Just because they don't crease doesn't mean the leather is good, they won't crease because the stiffness of the plastic won't let em. Good quality leather will crease because it's soft and can bend.

anyway... I'm not reading through all this small talk (sorry),[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] but is Nike still canceling orders? Or are they done with that? Also anyone know if they're shipping today? I think I remember reading that ups still ships on Pres. day? Wonder if Nikes shipping dept. is open and processing orders?[/color]
figured someone would know, so thought Id save time from calling and sitting on hold so I asked here... no one answered so I sat on hold.

anyone else thats wondering, the rep told me my order is good to go. If my order was going to be cancelled it would say cancelled and not processing on his computer (not sure if it would say the same on mine too?) and yes the shipping dept. is open and processing orders. He also said ups is shipping today even though its pres day.

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by Kipthor

NDC needs to restock these like the chicago 10s. Both pairs of cement 4s size 11 were cancelled yesterday from NDC and I WILL not pay reseller prices for a "general release"

Whoa, NDC is cancelling orders now?
roll.gif
Have you've been living under a rock during the weekend? Doesn't hurt to read through every page, yeah I know it could be a pain for some, but just to get up to date.

I spent four hours online ordering shoes til the crack of dawn, didn't exactly put me in the mood to scour NT for the next couple of days.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JR1zero

Anyone have any problems with people cutting in line? I spent from midnight to 2 am trying to get through with NDC and finish line and then gave up and took a trip to the mall. Got 5th in line, and nobody getting my size ahead. 8am release and this big fat ^&*# rolls in at 7:55 am shakes hands with kids in the front and heads in store first and nobody said a damn thing. Another kid tried cutting and then i opened my mouth and then everyone else did and dude took off. Anyone else see this stuff on the regular? I was posted outside footaction and had to leave and go to champs because I couldnt take the little 17 year olf, unemployed hype beats bragging about their gold rings and their knock off Bretiling watch they just copped from NYC.

Dude, saw someone come get in line and then she held a spot for two people who came an hour later. That wouldn't have flown with me. I was looking wondering if any of them were going to say anything.

The crazy thing is, the dude who got the last 10.5 was the one who cut in front of him. The size the dude was waiting for, he left pissed, but he would have been even more pissed if he found out they found another 10.5 and dude got it because he had gotten in front of him.

This isn't the lunch line where you hold a spot for your buddies. You can hold a spot for one, but not two who weren't even there.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by garylok11

Have to quote for my dream jersey. 
eek.gif
 INFO? When? Where? How much? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

BTW, copped a pair of SZ10 at Queens Center Mall Modell's, needed a 9.5 tho.
grin.gif
Where can I get that jersey. I need that.

Hypebeast and resellers don't sleep.

For the chicago tens, i got the store around 8:30. Doubled up, in and out.

Thought the Cements would be the same. Got in around 8.

Left the mall at 10 with zero pairs.

It's a travesty really. Praying for a restock cuz unlike the beasts and resellers... i legitimately
like these shoes and still need a restitution for my 1989 white cement XJ900's.

@ Magic..I have no problem if someone hold a spot for someone and then gets out of line and the end result is just one pair of shoes for that group of people holding spots, but this dude just showed up out of no where, walked in the front of the line cause he was big and everyone acted scared. I left footaction because the 4 in front of us let 6-8 people in and it was early enough to head down to champs, but its tough to open your mouth when your with your girlfriend waiting instead of a few of your boys (Might be a good thing to keep me out of trouble some times)

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Where can I get that jersey. I need that.
Jersey is only available at the Mitchell and Ness store or by phone order. $350 msrp and word has it that there is only 3x and above left. 

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

SNS sent me a shipping confirmation about an hour ago. So if you haven't gotten yours yet you may still get one.

Got mine. Says for Friday delivery. hopefully

That Jordan Allstar Jersey is sick. Goes perfect with Columbia 11s. That what he wore during the 1996 ASG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't think I'd get a shipping confirmation because of the 3 day weekend. Maybe thats why some of you guys are getting delayed ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom