Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad i was able to just walk in and grab a pair on saturday, hit up another local spot today and grabbed a pair in a 9 too, big sizes are gone now tho.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

F natterjacks, this is the response I got today. Thinking about canceling my order and hopefully waiting for lower resale prices, or maybe just deal with paying $234.

Can you please confirm my grand total in US dollars? I was told there would be no vat fee if I only buy one pair. 

Thanks , 

Hello there.

Thank you for your message. These sneakers are going faster than anything so in this case we will not be deducting VAT... They are going for loads more than the retail price on eBay and similar sites so the VAT is almost nothing in comparison! I am sorry but the price is the price and that's that...

All the best.

Ash
once i locked up some pairs elsewhere i canceled my WG order.  that price was crazy and it was weird that they didn't show the shipping price in the total.  i thought it was a good deal until it hit my Paypal.  

how much did WG charge? I also ordered from them.i thought everything was retail?
I paid 176 on WG

Offspring said I should get my pair Friday. If that holds true from London then I have found my new shoe spot
laugh.gif

So I couldn't resist wearing mine yesterday to attend Wekfest up in SF.

At first the "Leather" was really stiff as most have already stated especially the tongue IMO.

So I wore them for a total of 18 hours and most of the time was standing. They broke in way better than I was anticipating. When I had first arrived I was skeptical of my choice as they were very stiff and I was almost positive that I wasn't going to enjoy them for the rest of the day but it was quite the opposite. The more the day went on the comfort level started to rise.

They held up real nice.. No creasing in the too ( I did an ample amount of walking). and no signs of any cracking on the midsole yet *Keeping Fingers Crossed*

All in all I realize that the quality wasn't which it once was but what is nowadays... Happy with the way these turned out.... I suggest a nice break in ( even if just around the house before actually taking them out.)

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

At first the "Leather" was really stiff as most have already stated especially the tongue IMO.

So I wore them for a total of 18 hours and most of the time was standing. They broke in way better than I was anticipating. When I had first arrived I was skeptical of my choice as they were very stiff and I was almost positive that I wasn't going to enjoy them for the rest of the day but it was quite the opposite. The more the day went on the comfort level started to rise.

They held up real nice.. No creasing in the too ( I did an ample amount of walking). and no signs of any cracking on the midsole yet *Keeping Fingers Crossed*

All in all I realize that the quality wasn't which it once was but what is nowadays... Happy with the way these turned out.... I suggest a nice break in ( even if just around the house before actually taking them out.)

I'm tempted to wear them, but nowhere to wear them.
laugh.gif
A part of me wants to wait to break them out in a couple months but I doubt I'll be able to make it that long.

These are so nice to me.. can't wait to break them in.
pimp.gif

Man got lucky today. Was able to scoop a pair from footlocker at hilltop. Feels good

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Yes i know about the differences between two VI's, but i said that leather is the same as white/infrared VI from 2010 "infrared pack". Do you agree?

The leather on these are absolutely nothing like the white infrared. The leather on the infrareds isn't hard and plasticy, and the quality isn't close. The motorsports and white infrareds used the same leather.

if you think the motorsports and infrared have the "SAME" leather, you sir are wrong!   motorsports was tumbled except for the toe, and the toe was was more preiumn then the INFRA, i just busted both of them out!

I just woke up sober for the first time since Wednesday due to a long bday celebration. Is it safe to say I'm stuck paying reseller prices? There was no way I could keep up with this thread during release with friends in from out of town. I imagine size 9s are obsolete just as much as concords were?!?

Originally Posted by WyteboY23

yea i cant believe how crazy these went.. for the chicago X i got to the mall at 8:50 it opened at 9 and there was only 2 ppl standing in front of Finish Line.. but these there was line everywhere in front of all the stores.. damn resellers killing the prices on ebay

F/T size 10.5 cements for size 8.5 or 9 cement ivs
That last part is gonna earn you a vacation form NT 
ohwell.gif

What shoes is gonna crack after 1 day of wear? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I just woke up sober for the first time since Wednesday due to a long bday celebration. Is it safe to say I'm stuck paying reseller prices? There was no way I could keep up with this thread during release with friends in from out of town. I imagine size 9s are obsolete just as much as concords were?!?

damb just waking from wed...i gotta party with you fam

Originally Posted by raptors29

What shoes is gonna crack after 1 day of wear? 
laugh.gif

XJ900's homey.....

Originally Posted by JR1zero

Anyone have any problems with people cutting in line? I spent from midnight to 2 am trying to get through with NDC and finish line and then gave up and took a trip to the mall. Got 5th in line, and nobody getting my size ahead. 8am release and this big fat ^&*# rolls in at 7:55 am shakes hands with kids in the front and heads in store first and nobody said a damn thing. Another kid tried cutting and then i opened my mouth and then everyone else did and dude took off. Anyone else see this stuff on the regular? I was posted outside footaction and had to leave and go to champs because I couldnt take the little 17 year olf, unemployed hype beats bragging about their gold rings and their knock off Bretiling watch they just copped from NYC.

Dude, saw someone come get in line and then she held a spot for two people who came an hour later. That wouldn't have flown with me. I was looking wondering if any of them were going to say anything.

The crazy thing is, the dude who got the last 10.5 was the one who cut in front of him. The size the dude was waiting for, he left pissed, but he would have been even more pissed if he found out they found another 10.5 and dude got it because he had gotten in front of him.

This isn't the lunch line where you hold a spot for your buddies. You can hold a spot for one, but not two who weren't even there.

Exactly.  Had 3 people try and hop in line a few mins before Champs opened.  2 jumped out quick and the one who refused to move from the front had a different size than me.  Security standing right there, did nada.  A fight was about to break out with the security guard just standing there.  Chump.  Size 8.5 - 9.5 were the popular sizes.  Was the first person to ask for a 11.5.

Now I can take a two month break from this madness because the only stuff I'm intrested in right now other than Nike's runners is Nike's Retro line and those always sit and get marked down because they're not enough of a goldmine for the resellers here.  The LeBron's and Kobe's that I have lukewarm interest in may not even be worth the headache unless they sit (like the Freegum's have).  At least it took Jordan's getting retroed before Nike started whoring them out with a million colorways.  I'd sooner grab a few more Durant's.

These are going to be a great summer shoe. 
pimp.gif

now i just look through my shoe's and tried to find the exact leather these have, and i FOUND IT. THESE have the same white leather as the 10 diamond turf's TEAL/BLACK/White! EXACT!

My local Fta received an extra shipment of 12 pairs today at noon, scooped up my sz 11... Keep looking guys before u give kb to resellers...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

The leather on these are absolutely nothing like the white infrared. The leather on the infrareds isn't hard and plasticy, and the quality isn't close. The motorsports and white infrareds used the same leather.

Repeating that up here is just wrong. People didn't complain about the white pair from the pack, they complained about the ashy suede from the black.

I can take pics when I get home to further show the differences.
My friend... Motorsports and infrareds VI,  DON'T use the same leather..i dont think you own the white/INFRARED 2010 pair....check it out please...

Does this looks like the same leather to you ???? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

And i continue to believe in my eyes.... the 2012 cement IV leather, is very similar to 2010white/infrared VI leather...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Told ya ll these had dyed midsoles last week when I first put hands on em but cats,was sayin it was a special kinda paint... Nah

I wore my ivs all around philly yesterday, runnin,to catch cabs,n,out the way of septa... Good 4 hrs. Minimallllll creasing and no cracks...

Bout the 2nd hr of use on my bc3s and the left shoe is done... Cracks on both,sides all over
30t6p3b.gif
... Theyre my al time favorites n,can,barely wear em or risk cracking getting,worse if thats possible *sigh*

looking forward to dyed mids LOVING THOSE PICS DK!

Helped a member on here (I have never met before and not from the same state) to get his cords for retail! yes...i wanted 3 pairs of cords, but I told him I would try my best to get him one. so instead of being selfish, i bought two size 12 for me and could of gotten another one but decided to get his pair.

The morning my NikeTown gave out wristbands for the cement 4s...I had my alarm set for 11:30am, they started handing out around 9-9:30am...I woke up early because the guy I helped out with the cords was texting me to tell me that they were handing out the bands/registering id. I would of missed out if he didn't wake me up cause the bands were gone within 2 1/2 hours after they were issued (would of been faster but they did it on a school day). I was able to get 3 pairs and one for my lady (her first jordans) which im not into girls wearing Js but these looked really nice on her I must say.

Just wanna state that this site is not totally ruined by hypebeast, lurkers, re-sellers etc. there are still a lot of good people on here that are helping each other out.

Thank You NTLV for not hiring shady *** employees and another smooth release! I swear...I think I pay for the escalator and the water in your bathroom running!

Good looking SpongeForce1...thanks for waking my *** up bruh!

None of my pairs are for sale or for trade...Congrats to everyone that got their shoes! Hopefully everyone on this site can get theirs! and  NO...im not going out with my girl and wear the same shoes...to old for that and I think that's tacky.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

SNS sent me a shipping confirmation about an hour ago. So if you haven't gotten yours yet you may still get one.

Got mine. Says for Friday delivery. hopefully

+%@?!
I havent got one 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I haven't got any sort of update from SNS.  Not even the one about delayed shipments for march 1st.  Been trying to contact them to check the status but nothing yet.
indifferent.gif

i have all 3 shoes, and the infrared is not the same as the motorsport, and the infrared is almost the same as the white cement, only differnce is the cement has little pores on it where as the infra doesnt. MOtorsprts leather is WAY BETTER then both. cements would be slightly above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom