Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all the fuss about lately in here? Endclothing released their pre-order?

So glad I got my pair held down by my connect. No BS for me, folks.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

SERIOUSLY DUDE
"Please do not share this link as it is only for customers who have e mailed in advance that we wanted to ensure they got the size they wanted "shm
laugh.gif

fam didnt read %+## he just clicked the damn link
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I already knew somebody had posted this link. Been at work all day. tried from my iPhone with no luck
laugh.gif

Oh well, just gotta be quicker with the next preorder is all. Hopefully I'll be around my computer than
laugh.gif

Not really feelin the love here !

Everyone has an opinion but should express it without putting others down

I really don't care who agrees with my spending habits.

I buy some at retail, others under retail, and YES...... some over retail

Bottom line is that I obtain the shoe

iSN'T THAT THE WHOLE IDEA

You do what you gotta do and I'll do what I got to do

Peace
AirSully

i might have to bite the bullet and camp out for these

haven't decided if I should do that or just pass for the black/cements

Local Finish Line is gonna carry 80 pairs of these bad boys. They're already preparing for the madness.
In the words of the great philosopher Kevin Garnett, its gonna be a "bar fight".

i can get my hands on these right now from a local mom n pop shop for 185...i went there today, but didnt have the dough on me til tomorrow...took em out the box and everything...look and feel oooh so fresh.

I have a legit question for peeps who already have these cement IV's (and who have owned '06 Mars or Militaries, or CDP's)... It's about quality on this newer version of the IV's...

Ya know how the '06 and CDP versions are super uncomfortable in the upper toe area because where the tounge is sewn to the toe box, on the inside of the shoe, they didnt secure or trim the extra material at all and you could feel the tounge material just jabbin' the tops of your feet? Did they fix that on this new version of the IV's??

I always hated that about the previous OG colorway IV's... I own Militaries and CDPs but really never wear them because they are flippin uncomfortable...

For those who have the cement iv already.How they compare to the laser,mars iv in size. I plan to order my true size.

Sneakerdoctor.com just put up a pre-release. $244 shipped which is sadly the cheapest Ive found.

Originally Posted by Risen23

I have a legit question for peeps who already have these cement IV's (and who have owned '06 Mars or Militaries, or CDP's)... It's about quality on this newer version of the IV's...

Ya know how the '06 and CDP versions are super uncomfortable in the upper toe area because where the tounge is sewn to the toe box, on the inside of the shoe, they didnt secure or trim the extra material at all and you could feel the tounge material just jabbin' the tops of your feet? Did they fix that on this new version of the IV's??

I always hated that about the previous OG colorway IV's... I own Militaries and CDPs but really never wear them because they are flippin uncomfortable...
I saw these the other day at  the mall. I tried on my size, and they feel just a hard and uncomfortable as the cdp unfortunately. I could also feel the bottom edge of the tongue you're talking about. 
My cool greys dont do this. My Black cats do, and it bothers the hell out of me. My cdp on the other hand, you can feel it at the top of your foot, but it doesnt dig in to my foot like the black cats. These were kind of in the middle, you could definitely feel it. KIND of annoying.

Also, my biggest issue with these is the paint. For one, seeing them in person, the shade was a bit disappointing. 2nd, and more importantly, we have no clue if these are going to chip paint like the others.

I'm passing on these for now. If i see that the paint is holding up on peoples pairs after a few months, i'll grab a pair. But i'm not going to spend $160 on a pair of ANYTHING to have them look like my CDP's after a few wears.

^^^So is the leather similar to GR white/white AF1s? I haven't had a chance to see them in person yet, but several of my hook ups said it's the same. Can anyone shed some light?

for those of you saying the leather is hard and stiff and uncomfortable,  where are you seeing this at.  I just grab mine for my spot for retail no tax and these remind me of the military and the mars as far as leather goes,  i can't respond to the cdp because i do not have those.

yeah, i dunno anymore. looking at a pic someone recently posted of these in the WDYWT, the leather looks like some cheap stuff...

c'mon nike, this is in my top 3 fav J's of all time...
30t6p3b.gif

i'm gonna grab these, but i'm gonna keep rocking my '99 pair 'til the wheels fall off... might even grab another DS pair and sole swap 'em...

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Risen23

I saw these the other day at  the mall. I tried on my size, and they feel just a hard and uncomfortable as the cdp unfortunately. I could also feel the bottom edge of the tongue you're talking about. 
My cool greys dont do this. My Black cats do, and it bothers the hell out of me. My cdp on the other hand, you can feel it at the top of your foot, but it doesnt dig in to my foot like the black cats. These were kind of in the middle, you could definitely feel it. KIND of annoying.
Yea, I had cool grey IV and they were a nice fit and didnt have that issue... I also had laser IV's and they didnt have that either... I had '99 cement IV and of course obviously they werent like that... It wasnt until the Militaries when they started with that crap...

Wow, thats very dissapointing to hear... How the hell hard is it to construct the shoe to where any extra, loose material on the inside of the shoe is neatly trimmed or secured so you dont feel it against your foot???  *#% Jordan Brand...  Especially when there are IV's that dont have this issue... They are determined to NOT release a comfortable, reliable pair of OG colorway IV's...

Just when I thought that the pics were looking good, the shape of this version of the IV was looking better, insiders saying that the material and quality is better than the '06's... Now I hear that the main annoyance for me of the previous IV's is still flippin there... Seriously, GTFOHWTS JB

tried them today the leather feels thin but am buying anyways and putting one those force shilds or whatever they called

I'm going to go to the mall tomorrow to see if i can check them out.

And maybe lock down a pair (fingers crossed)

Passed on the opportunity to get em early for $200. Dont know if I'ma double up on these or cop the foams as well..but regardless I need all the $$ possible

Originally Posted by LA KB24

thought i share this video i found....real nice on feet in this video
pimp.gif
This guy's swag looks very '93. Looking like Bob Saget's son or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom