Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forty Four 4's, good looking out. That was the first site I checked, haha.

Well this is the first time I ordered from overseas......for $14 over retail I could not pass that up......thanks to all NT'ers in here helping out with that.....

some of y'all just can't leave well enough alone... all that needed to be said was "a certain european site" like the initial poster...... smh
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^^^
Thanks for crashing the site now.....

site didnt crash i just grabbed a sz 12
pimp.gif
thanks for the heads up 45 4's
sz 9-11 & 14 still up as of 10:06 

OH, I KNOW! I JUST DON'T CARE . . . this is still the NikeTalk community and y'all sound like some haters . . . hatin' on others to buy kicks. What a shame.

That secret stuff that started in the Concord XI thread is just plain stupid. Anyone seriously mad is a straight up HATER, the true definition of it! LOL at you haters, gotta love 'em.

knew about the SNS drop for a week. Do your homework, get your info. share with who you know so you can all get your shoes. By doing this, you allow all the resellers to buy out the stock.

THIS SIZE IS OUT OF STOCK THANK YOU!!

forget that overseas stuff not even worth it after the concord dilemma

Got one pair from SLA just now... Got back from foot action with a pair of X's, asked dude told me they have a big stock on the iv I'll see for myself on Saturday morning...

Thanks Fourty Fours, dude hooked me up.

Feel good about this release now. Going to go camp out anyways for a 3rd pair.

between shelta and SNS.. got a pair for myself and my brother.  My quest is complete.  Thanks y'all.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

OH, I KNOW! I JUST DON'T CARE . . . this is still the NikeTalk community and y'all sound like some haters . . . hatin' on others to buy kicks. What a shame.

That secret stuff that started in the Concord XI thread is just plain stupid. Anyone seriously mad is a straight up HATER, the true definition of it! LOL at you haters, gotta love 'em.
QFMFT

HAHA!! What up homey!??
laugh.gif
 looking at these people get upset over some links.  Was gonna pull the trigger on a sz 12 but didn't.  My local connect BETTER come through.

somone is missing the point. by giving clues, peeps can start doing their homework (most likely they've already started anyways). by giving out the link, you're basically feeding all resellers and lurkers and peeps who don't do any research benefit.  I got mine, so no complaints but I feel bad for people who had the site on their list but now can't get them because of clueless guys handing out links.  If you're feeling so charitable, make a donation to the local church.  What you're doing does nothing good.

Originally Posted by rcanent

somone is missing the point. by giving clues, peeps can start doing their homework (most likely they've already started anyways). by giving out the link, you're basically feeding all resellers and lurkers and peeps who don't do any research benefit.  I got mine, so no complaints but I feel bad for people who had the site on their list but now can't get them because of clueless guys handing out links.  If you're feeling so charitable, make a donation to the local church.  What you're doing does nothing good.

All's fair in love, war and sneakers. 
And no, I'm not a reseller.

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Got one pair from SLA just now... Got back from foot action with a pair of X's, asked dude told me they have a big stock on the iv I'll see for myself on Saturday morning...
When'd you get through? I got through twice & the phone just kept ringing. Got through the third time and they said they only had a 13 & 15 left. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom