Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mross16

Just got my pair from Natterjacks and my shoes look great, no scuffs or anything. The only thing i'm disappointed about is the way they shipped the shoes. They shipped the actual shoe box with plastic wrapped around it
30t6p3b.gif
Mine have been stuck in ICS New York since the Feb. 25th. Did your tracking number get updated by USPS?  I starting to get worry. My package has not been updated by USPS.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Anyone receive their pair from Crooked Tongues yet that used the SNEAKERSAVER free shipping option?

Yeah I did the Sneakersaver. I ordered on release day about 2-3 hours after link was posted. I ordered two pairs and received them on Tuesday. I was lucky enough to not pay any customs. One thing I did notice though was that my two pairs had different labels on the shoe boxes. They both had different production dates so I'm thinking that's what played into it. Not sure why the different if at all but whatever.

Edit:
Here's what I'm talking about the two different labels.
2a615e4a75a3a0548d901e81182432699a666dc.jpg

C'mon SNS I'm getting real tired of you ducking me man...

tumblr_lmjgy8z2gq1ql55aio1_500.gif

laugh.gif
We'll see what happens, I'm sure they'll let everyone know soon enough.

Originally Posted by caritas75

Originally Posted by mross16

Just got my pair from Natterjacks and my shoes look great, no scuffs or anything. The only thing i'm disappointed about is the way they shipped the shoes. They shipped the actual shoe box with plastic wrapped around it
30t6p3b.gif
Mine have been stuck in ICS New York since the Feb. 25th. Did your tracking number get updated by USPS?  I starting to get worry. My package has not been updated by USPS.
I don't think so. I never tracked them with USPS. I used the Royal Mail tracking number and it went from being in New York to being taken back to the post office here because I wasn't home for the delivery.

Encouraging news for anyone that ordered from Size?UK...I just got my pair today. The box is a little banged up since they don't double box, but the shoes were in perfect condition. Factory laced, no blemishes, hang tag, etc. I live in NYC by the way. I hope you guys get your pairs soon

crooked tounges order came in monday; natterjacks order was supposed to be in today; but the driver couldnt findmy address!!!!!!!! smh.........so i may have the natterjacks order tomorrow........

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by HTXMade

any update from size-uk?

Ordered my pair a few days after release date and I haven't gotten them yet. Another NT'er posted in here a week or so ago saying that Size?UK ships extremely slow and it can take really long before getting the shoes
ohwell.gif

Just as a heads up on sizeuk...I ordered a copy of the book sole provider from them and they shipped it overseas wrapped up in a black plasitc bag, no padding, no box...cover was destroyed. If they did that while shipping a book, no telling what they would do shipping shoes.

I got my pair from natterjacks. Still waiting on my second pair. Then I'm going to wear one pair to the ground.

still trying to find a size 11 in they buy/sell forum and ebay for around 210-230 range. They keep ending around 240. I already payed 240 through natterjacks after they tried to rip me off.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Really %*%+%! up on Nike's part to send all of the inventory, including the cancelled midnight orders, to Orlando. I placed my order before the "reboot" and got cancelled. I live in NY and don't know anyone in Central Florida. Way to go, Nike. You think they would've allowed people who were cancelled to get a pair from that stock.
I think the more realistic possibility is that Footaction knew ahead of time that they wanted to open the store in Florida Mall soon, so they figured they'd wait for All-Star weekend. To kick it off with a bang, Footaction held back pairs in anticipation of the grand release.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Encouraging news for anyone that ordered from Size?UK...I just got my pair today. The box is a little banged up since they don't double box, but the shoes were in perfect condition. Factory laced, no blemishes, hang tag, etc. I live in NYC by the way. I hope you guys get your pairs soon
Nice! when did you order and when was it shipped out btw?

Originally Posted by pkballr

Anyone receive their pair from Crooked Tongues yet that used the SNEAKERSAVER free shipping option?

Yeah I did the Sneakersaver. I ordered on release day about 2-3 hours after link was posted. I ordered two pairs and received them on Tuesday. I was lucky enough to not pay any customs. One thing I did notice though was that my two pairs had different labels on the shoe boxes. They both had different production dates so I'm thinking that's what played into it. Not sure why the different if at all but whatever.

Edit:

+$#!?!? First time I see this. I've seen box labels with jodqan and jodran, but never this.

SNS already gave me a 10% off future orders for a year since they delayed my order. If they dont ship today ill try and push for 20% off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by pkballr

Edit:

+$#!?!? First time I see this. I've seen box labels with jodqan and jodran, but never this.

+1

That is very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom