Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ They'll come down, a lot of releases in the next month or so.

Agreed.. I ended up paying a resell price of $220 shipped.. I really wanted a second pair. My fav Jordan shoe..
I passed on these  regret it now but will feel better when my orlando flight one's come in. also based off what i'm seeing online the 235 i was offered seems good gonna go ahead and get em, not a huge jordan fan but love the 4's

Originally Posted by Infamy

Originally Posted by three6mafia

I can't belive no one else got a pair with the paint chipped on thte grey and black speckeld part.
sick.gif
I'm like the only dude in america that did. Smh
My pair that was new,outside nearest the toe the black speckled part was smeared almost like it got rubbed up against something. Not really paint chipping but a defect.

I got mine from FNL on the RD.Here's a pic of said defect.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^^^^^^
Thats something that'll happen after some wears. Aint a big deal

But I didn't wear em. I bought em like that brand new.And it took about 3 years of constant wear for my mars 4 to start cracking..hell, the only reason they got so bad cause I started wearing em to parties out at MI States campus.

finally got a pair for 225 shipped. wanted these and the flight one's and now have both. next jordan release for me the military 4's

Still waiting on my pair from CT with the sneakersaver option. Maybe cause im in Texas? Sucks they dont even give you a tracking number.

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Sneakerhead in Memphis has good news for people who didn't get their pairs. Go to www.arch-usa.com for 8,9.5,10, and 12. Don't have time for the sneaky PM bs so that's the link. Dude is ultra legit, this reseller got pairs on lock. He buys everything out of the malls and out my Nike Clearance Store and he's not bussing' heads on the prices. Good luck.
Damn made an impulse buy and took the sz 10.... 250 straight aint too bad but no more buying *%$ this month.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Picking up a second pair for $205 meet up tomorrow
pimp.gif

Awsome, have prices dipped on these?

I had to work the deal with the seller all day and finally got him to come down
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

prices will eventually hit 200 and below, ill just wait

i hope your right but i doubt it. id love to get a 2nd pair once my 1st pair arrives.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Picking up a second pair for $205 meet up tomorrow
pimp.gif

Awsome, have prices dipped on these?

I had to work the deal with the seller all day and finally got him to come down
wink.gif

That's solid... Meeting up to finally get a pair tomorrow as well. For $210, but I'm still working on talking it down to $200 flat. I don't see prices dipping under $200 unless you're really lucky. I just can't wait to wear these!

People are still asking above $250 in my area but if you let the seller know that it's either "sell and get some profit or sell and make no profit" they will meet you most of the way to your offer
wink.gif

^^ Rocking mine that I got for $210 tomorrow
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

There were a TON of these made. Everyone bought multiple pairs especially resellers. Price drop inevitable. Don't pay more than $200 imo.

kinda regret sleeping since these and the bred 4's are the only pairs i plan on getting this year

dumb question butyou guys think there's gonna be a restock or its just resellers now?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

kinda regret sleeping since these and the bred 4's are the only pairs i plan on getting this year

dumb question butyou guys think there's gonna be a restock or its just resellers now?
Restock boat has shipped and sailed fam.. it's the resell game now. I'd say just wait for some of them to get desperate to sell them.. prices are going down, just wait for them to dip a little bit lower and then bargain your way down. Patience is a virtue.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

dumb question but
you guys think there's gonna be a restock or its just resellers now?

Most likely if any show up randomly on FNL, FTL, Eastbay, Nike, etc. it's because resllers weren't selling and returned them back for a refund
laugh.gif

Or, Nike had some left over from the ASG.

No rush to get these at all as I see prices on CL gradually dip, 
laugh.gif

No sympathy for these suckers, scooping up multiple pairs for a measly $15-20 profit.  Thanks for waiting in line for me chump.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Still waiting on my pair from CT with the sneakersaver option. Maybe cause im in Texas? Sucks they dont even give you a tracking number.
Same here bro. What's the point of them giving you that link to track when all it does is pop up a tab for you to enter the tracking # that they didn't give you?
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

Luckily, these are just my 2nd pair. Have the first one in hand from End Clothing. 
pimp.gif

A bit surpised actually...normally a big critic for quality, have balled in these twice with sofsole insoles replacing the crap in there of course and quite comfortable and responsive.  Like em alot.  

Sure you won't be disappointed. Everybody is saying wait, wait, wait. But it's time out for that. If you don't get the shoes now you'll be on an ever lasting hunt that may never come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom