Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam.. urban had them for less then retail and I missed out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Got one pair from SLA just now... Got back from foot action with a pair of X's, asked dude told me they have a big stock on the iv I'll see for myself on Saturday morning...
When'd you get through? I got through twice & the phone just kept ringing. Got through the third time and they said they only had a 13 & 15 left. 
roll.gif
got through 3 different times every time i heard people talking,laughing n $%^& in the background & every time i got hung up on 
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Just pre-ordered a pair for $184.32 from SNS 
Now to get a pair on release date 

where you located my total was $191.08?

oh well i got 2 out of 3 i want so far & im only $19 total over retail on both

Originally Posted by rcanent

somone is missing the point. by giving clues, peeps can start doing their homework (most likely they've already started anyways). by giving out the link, you're basically feeding all resellers and lurkers and peeps who don't do any research benefit.  I got mine, so no complaints but I feel bad for people who had the site on their list but now can't get them because of clueless guys handing out links.  If you're feeling so charitable, make a donation to the local church.  What you're doing does nothing good.

I'm definitely not clueless handing out links, and I see the point about the resellers and lurkers. I don't care. I don't keep secrets. That Concord PM/Email list was a joke! I was all against that. I help out those when I can and where I can, always. My post helped a few people out on here and got even more people on here mad . .  . haters! smh. One thanks > ALL the hate.
And I am so charitable that I not only make an annual donation to not only my local churches and non-profits, but I also volunteer my time at them and local high schools working with at-risk-youth and keeping them off the street and out of trouble. 

Believe me, I am doing good in both my community and the NT community.

Lots of hate going thru here, hating on people not doing their homework, hating on people reselling, hating on people helping others, what else? Hating on people getting them early....

frown.gif

The site still says "email me when available" Did they do the release already without emailing?!?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Got one pair from SLA just now... Got back from foot action with a pair of X's, asked dude told me they have a big stock on the iv I'll see for myself on Saturday morning...
When'd you get through? I got through twice & the phone just kept ringing. Got through the third time and they said they only had a 13 & 15 left. 
roll.gif
got through 3 different times every time i heard people talking,laughing n $%^& in the background & every time i got hung up on 
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit

New York, and it was actually $185.58 sorry bout that lol 
BigPoint wrote:

frown.gif

The site still says "email me when available" Did they do the release already without emailing?!?

No idea.

got 2 pairs off sns! thanks for the link heads up!

i got 2 pairs of black 3s n had no probs with import tax, etc but have things changed with them since? any info would be great!

Originally Posted by old school 95

Lots of hate going thru here, hating on people not doing their homework, hating on people reselling, hating on people helping others, what else? Hating on people getting them early....

It's just a lot of salt in the air right now cos dudes missed out on the BHM's and DW's last night. Hating is just part of the game now.....

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by rcanent

somone is missing the point. by giving clues, peeps can start doing their homework (most likely they've already started anyways). by giving out the link, you're basically feeding all resellers and lurkers and peeps who don't do any research benefit.  I got mine, so no complaints but I feel bad for people who had the site on their list but now can't get them because of clueless guys handing out links.  If you're feeling so charitable, make a donation to the local church.  What you're doing does nothing good.

All's fair in love, war and sneakers. 
And no, I'm not a reseller.

Bottom line is you've gotta check this forum daily when it gets close to release date, especially if you're trying to pull from EU sites. I secured BCIII's, Concords in large part due to NT'ers exercising what this forum is about, and that's sharing information. There's always gonna be resellers, grabbing infor from here, standing in line for releases and crashing sites at 12a.m., what are you gonna do?

lol. this is awesome. after the whole concords fiasco, looks like everyone is taking extra precautions and copping early / preordering. hoping that will cut down on all of the sad faces and grumpy old men next weekend without pairs.

this recent trend with everyone being a "sneakerhead" (hate that term btw) has everybody shook. myself included lol. smh.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Having trouble getting through to SA. The way they do it is ridiculous!

Yea, I got the busy tone 5 mins before the actual time they were accepting orders
laugh.gif

Oh well, still have one pair secured and on the quest for one more on RD
pimp.gif

frown.gif

most likely, but put your email down and do the notification thing as that's how i got my concords last time around. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit

Really? You in the Chi right? Im in Seattle mine was $189.36...Whats the tax rate over there?

Wait, this is supposed to be a community & yall are discouraging people from posting links to the site?

Wow.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

i got 2 pairs of black 3s n had no probs with import tax, etc but have things changed with them since? any info would be great!

did they do sig confirmation or 
did they just leave em on the doorstep?

You're not gonna get them all since they have a 1 pair limit.

rjucks wrote:
lol. this is awesome. after the whole concords fiasco, looks like everyone is taking extra precautions and copping early / preordering. hoping that will cut down on all of the sad faces and grumpy old men next weekend without pairs.

this recent trend with everyone being a "sneakerhead" (hate that term btw) has everybody shook. myself included lol. smh.
yep 
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit

Really? You in the Chi right? Im in Seattle mine was $189.36...Whats the tax rate over there?
a lil over 10% if im not mistaken

edit

i emailed them after i ordered because the site SAID "Free shipping on orders over 100 EUR!

welp they JUST changed it NOW it says "Free shipping on orders over 200 EUR!"  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

surprised no one has been talking down on fake / early release pairs. that at least counted for a hundred or so pages in the concords thread.

rjucks wrote:

yep 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit

a lil over 10% if im not mistaken

DAMN!! Its 9.5 here so they basing it off the sales tax rate...I had no idea Chicago's was that high but then again I haven't been there in over 7 years....love the food!!

Looks like it might get a little crazy come RD with all these sites selling out early...
Just glad I could secure at least one pair, for now. Wont feel sure until I get that shipping confirmation
laugh.gif

I signed for my Metallic 5's from them. We should be straight! But they don't double box, just that extra tape crap and padding
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rjucks

surprised no one has been talking down on fake / early release pairs. that at least counted for a hundred or so pages in the concords thread.
there hasn't been anything to talk about
AR & SDS both faded back & i think changed thier names

these sites popping up with the cements now are euro sites w/nike acounts

edit

I signed for my Metallic 5's from them. We should be straight! But they don't double box, just that extra tape crap and padding 
eyes.gif

thats how end ships too so we will see got one from each coming

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Looks like it might get a little crazy come RD with all these sites selling out early...
Just glad I could secure at least one pair, for now. Wont feel sure until I get that shipping confirmation
laugh.gif

the monkey that hopped off my back once the first pair was secured was huge 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rjucks

thats a good point and that is why I am afraid to purchase early but SNS is a legit spot but your right about the fake talk not really being brought up in this thread.....I guess will see when more pics start getting posted up......

lol my SNS pair was 185.58 I ordered with a CC tho. I wanted to try 2 pairs. If that dude who ordered 2 pairs doesn't get one canceled, I will be salty at SNS my plan from the beginning was to get 2 pairs from them. Then that 1 pair limit was a total let down. At 2 pair they would have cost 160 each since shipping would have been free.

eyes.gif

How are they on the shipping? Does it usually take a while after you order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom