Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Help needed please. I looked out in the concord thread I hope someone returns the favor

fam if i hear anything i got u! ima inbox u my number 

Preciate it bro I was in Africa when u txt about last about the Concords but I'm glad u got your pairs

Good look to those sharing the info.. I missed out on SNS but that $250 is just to much right now even though I hear from a few managers in my area these are more limited in numbers then people think.. Pretty sure I got a pair being held but still might order one if the price is retail or close enough.. Also i get all my Jordan's in a 10.. Some might be a little more roomy an some just a little more snug but I don't think anything bug enough to go up or down a size.. Unless your toes are claustrophobic and you like'em roomy.. I stay with a 10 and never have a problem.. I usually don't worry about posts in here but y'all killin this with the size questions.. Every other post is about it, u can read right? U don't even have to go back a page or search for it.. How many answers u need?? Or u just ask until u get the one ur looking for?

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by odiggidy

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Jordan 3 and 4s > Jordan 11s any day IMO

all day erry day
pimp.gif

I can agree with that

I approve this message.
smile.gif

so was anyone else contemplating trying to do a sole swap on a pair of '99s with these? i was until the different shades of grey, now im thinking it wouldnt look right...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

so was anyone else contemplating trying to do a sole swap on a pair of '99s with these? i was until the different shades of grey, now im thinking it wouldnt look right...

POINTLESS imo even if the shades matched....just wear the damn shoes... you want to sole swap 99's go find a pair of dub-zero's im sure you can find em cheap

Just got mine from a local spot in the Boston area and IMO these are running a bit wide, I needed to go down a size in these. Anyway got my size 10 men’s and a 6 for my 1 yr. old for $206 and they look great in person.

I have been in this game longer than a lot of you and actually remember the OG release in 1989 (Which cost $85.00) and 1999 and now the 2012 and JB did just as good as the 1999 considering there isn’t a "Nike Air" on the back but other than that very happy!!

Hopefully these wont be too hard to get.  My hookup got released and now I am on my own.  Let me know if you are in Orlando hitting up any local spots.

wow people so scared to miss out their paying 250+, these are not that hard to get if you have half a brain.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

POINTLESS imo even if the shades matched....just wear the damn shoes... you want to sole swap 99's go find a pair of dub-zero's im sure you can find em cheap

i have thought of that as well, the only problem with those is that the midsole seems SUPER glossy compared to these...

NikeTown Vegas just are handing out wristbands right now, for my Vegas sneakerheads. Last time I checked...they had 12,12.5 and 14 left. 3 pairs on lock for me...my girl actually woke up with me to go get a wristband (probably cause Valentines is tomorrow) I'm really surprise how fast the wristbands went. They even handed it out during school hours. Alot of moms on their cell phones saying "what size are you?" goodluck to all!

RD right around the corner! Just waiting for a few more sites to do their preorders so hopefully I know I'll have at least one pair secure come RD
laugh.gif

As much as I wanna do NDC, better to have peace of mind just incase something happens that night

For some of us old enough to remember, "concrete IV's" is what we called them when the shoes originally released...but this guys is a hypebeast
grin.gif

my local FNL and HOH have a one-pair limit.

Is that pretty standard? I always buy on-line but lately I'm thinking of camping out since I was having so many problems with website crashes with the concords, and even the Xs to some extent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom