Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pics look lovely
smile.gif

Y'all right I jumped the gun a little on the being "on lock". But since it was a walk in the park purchase from them, I thought it was pretty much a done deal. I mean they're still dropping sizes here and there to be ordered.

2009 Pure 4z had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better quality leather then these so called concrete 4z
roll.gif
FIXED!

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Glad I ordered early after reading this.....
AljfA8SCIAAAMCO.jpg
thats sounds fun. 
i kno right 
laugh.gif

MARIOisHOT wrote:
Anni. 4z are has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better quality then these so called concrete 4z

ol rly???????????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've acually decided not to get these now. My friend wore his early release pair today and I'm just not feeling them.

For the people who already started wearing these, how's the midsole paint holding up? Any chipping or cracks?

Can't believe there's some people who saying they're not gonna get these.

laugh.gif

Makes it so much easier for others to cop!

Hopefully those who already copped means shorter lines come RD.

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

For the people who already started wearing these, how's the midsole paint holding up? Any chipping or cracks?

none so far. the midsole quality, while not dyed, does seem fairly good. i dont expect (keyword is EXPECT lol) any chipping or cracking yet.
the only cracking I see is from the stiff %*$% leather lol. I think the toe box is going to skip right over creasing and crack instead hah. i kid i kid...sort of...

Those on feet pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Something told me theses would look 
pimp.gif
 with some grey sweats, clean and simple. If they are even half as comfortable as they look....
laugh.gif

NDC hasn't let me down yet. looking forward to 9pm pacific on friday. Even though I could get multiple pairs I'm only copping one. Hopefully it frees up a pair for someone else. Goodluck everybody!

Can't wait for these to release.

Bring on these with khakis!

laugh.gif

The infamous sneakerhead look.

White tee, denim jacket, khaki pants/fatigue pants and ANY KIND/COLOR OF JAYS.

locked up a pairs at 2 different local spots. one (manager) actually took my money so i'm guaranteed at least A pair . the other (owner) told me he got me for sure and he always comes thru. and i'm guessing i should be able to get at least another pair or 2 in the line. should be a good weekend.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom