Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Vancity74

Ugh. This isn't gonna end well.

ieGYo5xkvGuok.png

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damb son

15 pair

Checked my Profile...have 2 orders in for 2 pairs each...

Theres no way CT still has a stock left. There site was going ape %+%@ for 2 hours. Ill be lucky to get A pair.

LOL. As if I want 15 pairs. This is what they get for having such a bugged shopping cart/checkout system. I emailed them saying I just want 1 pair but of course it's a weekend and they wont get back to me until Monday.

what is CT . can someone provide the link to someone that been out the shoe game for 10 years.........

Originally Posted by Infamy

Checked my Profile...have 2 orders in for 2 pairs each...

Theres no way CT still has a stock left. There site was going ape %+%@ for 2 hours. Ill be lucky to get A pair.
their servers were even crazier for concords
i got through on there for them after like 6 hours and still got em so we should be good

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
glad im sitting this one out. these ant the concords but ya'll seem intent on making the release to it as close as possible
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Things are getting a little hot and heavy in here.. My only time ever buying online was for the Concords and I got through to Finishline before any other site. Good luck to all. 
I guess all the retail heads are sitting back quiet and eating popcorn like I am? 
laugh.gif
Yup. Was in this thread in the afternoon and it was the regular stuff. Came back tonight and everyone is already buying them before midnight.
laugh.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

END sent me that confirmation email
Now the waiting game for them to ship it begins over this LONG Weekend.
Good luck to everybody man

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by needsomejays

if I try to order 2 pairs on NDC as opposed to one, is there less of a chance of it going through? 

Not at all. As long as you don't take forever to change the quantity to 2, then you should be good.
cool, thanks
also is there a way to save my credit card info on NDC for faster checkout? or is it easier with paypal?

I always checkout with paypal and it seems to be the best option. Supposedly chrome allows you to save credit card info, but it has yet to work for me. 

Somebody please tell me why there were about 5 hypebeasts waiting outside of Hanes mall in Winston. Blankets and everything. The game is all messed up now.....

Well daaaayum, CT still had 10.5's so I went ahead and bought a pair. Never done the overseas thing, but for the same price delivered as I'll pay in person tomorrow I might as well secure a pair even if I cancel after the fact. I don't think one could end up with too many pairs for this release.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
glad im sitting this one out. these ant the concords but ya'll seem intent on making the release to it as close as possible
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

This is only my opinion of course, but white and cement IVs > concords. 

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

END sent me that confirmation email
Now the waiting game for them to ship it begins over this LONG Weekend.
Good luck to everybody man

what is END? link please...thnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom