Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by three6mafia

people camping already by me too. im so fed up with this !!$%.

i making a twitter just to insult ndc's
smile.gif

LMAO I want to do the same thing!

i already got mine, but i was just able to add 2 more to my cart and get to checkout within 2 minutes... good luck for those who still need them!

I never thought this release would be as bad as this. This was supposed to be one of my last pairs before I retire. I really am sick of this.. Its getting way too hard to cop GRs now.

NDC is like the last boss of a video game right now...you try and try but cant win smh lol

ok nevermind what I heard was "MOST sizes are sold out" in the phone message when I got through on the phone at first, keep trying the phones though I was able to get through on the phone a 2nd time

NDC sux!! Keep getting to checkout and the timing out!!!

Eastbay however was a much better experience...got through on the phone and placed my order for 2 purr so at least I won't have to wake up at 6:45am and deal with the madness at the stores tomorrow.

Originally Posted by FEETure

NDC got that lag compensation swag.

never thought MW3 would be the least laggy thing using the wifi at my house.

i been so active on they site and the troll me with inactivity errors. damn phil, you trollin.
roll.gif
Lag compensation swag team over here!!! 
pimp.gif

woooooow just updated and it looks like most sizes are GONE on NDC

-________-

eff this. im heading out in the AM

holy damn, checked out about 10 mins ago and it went to a white screen after i put the cc info in. thought it didnt go through, but i just got the email. good luck to the rest of you guys!

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Originally Posted by FEETure

NDC got that lag compensation swag.

never thought MW3 would be the least laggy thing using the wifi at my house.

i been so active on they site and the troll me with inactivity errors. damn phil, you trollin.
roll.gif
Lag compensation swag team over here!!! 
pimp.gif
ever since that new patch my lag has been crazy...can't even play it anymore.

got irritated and didnt want to wait in line tomorrow morn since its gonna rain here in H-Town so i picked up a 12.5 on the bay.  went back to NDC and got me two more 12.5 pretty quick, i guess i was lucky.  just got the confirmation from NDC (not paypal).  CC payment took forever to get thru so I tried Paypal.  got three pair now and only wanted to two...my lil bro gonna be excited when i give him a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom