Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe these sold do fast while white cement 3s last year sat...

Alot of pairs must have been bought to resell...

Will cop when the prices drop or a restock...

F eastbay...How can all sizes be sold out within the first minute of it being made available?

F NDC...For playing the social media game...Just release the damn shoe in normal fashion, its still going to sell out...

F eastbay...How can all sizes be sold out within the first minute of it being made available?

F NDC...For playing the social media game...Just release the damn shoe in normal fashion, its still going to sell out...

The quality on these are on point thanks you Jordan Brand for not messing these up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by StillIn729

14mdp8m.jpg

Have to quote for my dream jersey. 
eek.gif
 INFO? When? Where? How much? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

BTW, copped a pair of SZ10 at Queens Center Mall Modell's, needed a 9.5 tho.
grin.gif
shirts are mitchell and ness retro from a while back believe......

Originally Posted by DunkSB4Life

Me, my brother & I were 1st, 2nd & 3rd, got our pairs (only 10 at the spot). Got there at 230am, opened at 8am. VERY easy cop. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

62226bd6869a1be76e0d8f6f407fc147d8d4e5ea_r.jpg

There was 400+ at 1 of our local malls, the other had like 40 (but less shoe stores). In the words of my bro, "If you think you can outcamp me, you sleep" 
laugh.gif
that is not a easy cop when you have to wait in line for that long, that proves that these were kinda limited, most stores got 2 pairs per size depending where you went.

Just got back from Topanga mall in Woodland hills CA 818. Got to the mall at 4 am. A lot were in line but enough to wait. Security were Somewhat organize. People who snuck in got kicked out and

had to go to the back of the line. One guy got kicked out and tried to stay in front of the line. Security held him against the door while everyone was let in. We got in at 6 30 am. Footlocker

associate handed out numbers. 70 pairs total. Im a sz 10 but ended with the last pair of the store which is a sz 13. Was soooo bummed. This is the last time I camp out. I was luck enough to get

my 2 sz 10 from eastbay last night.

14mdp8m.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

Mitchell & Ness released it for Jordan's birthday on Friday. It's only available in store or by phone.

Mitchell & Ness
1201 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
(267) 273-7622

Originally Posted by 45DE

I just got a confirmation from finishline.com. I tried to go on Canal St. in New Orleans…man that was so ghetto it wasnt even right if i had a hammer on me i would shot at least 4 or 5 people lakeside and esplanade both sold out of all mens sizes, I had no idea folks in the N.O. were that hard for J's. They said people on Canal were out since last night. Sports Plus sold out last week on pre order for $210 a pop.

Mardi gras and tax time you must have not known I knew them sh!ts was not going to last

After alot of early morning running around, finally decided to try my local footlocker @ 5:30am. Got there and was second on line. My boy came a lil while after and was fourth. Line grew to about 40 people. When the manager FINALLY got to the store, he goes in, comes back out and says 'Im tellin y'all now we got less than 10 pairs in here and its starting from a 9.5 (my size). Of course everybody started cursin him out. I ended up getting the only 9.5 they had. My boy needed a 10, but they "didnt have" not even one 10 smh...he settled for 10.5. Damn stores play too much...i know you gotta get for urself if u work there, but 8 F#$*ING PAIRS OF SNEAKERS?! There needs to be MORE sneakers put in the stores so people dont get hurt over them.

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

14mdp8m.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

Mitchell & Ness released it for Jordan's birthday on Friday. It's only available in store or by phone.

Mitchell & Ness
(267) 273-7622
yea mostly sold out called and only sizes left M, 3xl and 4xl

i grabbed a size 9.5 BUT i needed a 12.... DAMN IT!!! met some cool cats from around my way tho!

Just got home from scheels sporting goods with my 13 and 12.5 both fit perfectly. Just waiting on my third pair from the Ebay Presale site. My collection is pretty much complete.

No 9.5 for me yet, missed online, and the lines were already too long at 6am this morning smh....

How did y'all get through on eastbay? Every time I tried it said they weren't available.

No sites worked for me last night. And I was too drunk to stand in line this morning. Did NBA Store release online yet?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

I never liked you anyway, but it sucks you couldn't get a pair. Maybe you should go back to New York, they were easy to get there from what I hear. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Resell price in NY is at $220 right now so its not too bad.

Just being honest 
roll.gif
 from 2004-2008 dude spent years on NT preaching how much he hated living in ATL... Now ATL returned the favor
pimp.gif
 I love my city..
Like I said though, too bad you couldn't get your pair 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Picked up mine at champs of all places. They only had 2 per size and no size 10 at all. Most other stores had a similar stock.

A lot of people went home empty handed, #$%^ is out of control.

so how much total was swishbasketball? i converted it to USD and turned out to be $166 but is that right? how long does it usually take to ship from there also? i got a email from paypal but not from the site yet

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

Mitchell & Ness
(267) 273-7622
yea mostly sold out called and only sizes left M, 3xl and 4xl

price?? im about to cop that medium

The Champs I went to had 6 pairs. SIX. I don't know how JB could ship 6 pairs to a store when they know how high demand is. Absolutely inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom