Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

any place still have a 7 men? So my size from sneakersandstuff wont be shipped until march 1 or delivered march 1???

Likely shipped out on March 1st

Originally Posted by dharv

Come on now. Sneakersnstuff orders will be shipped out on March 1'st now?

we had a partial delivery. If you ordered last week, and have not recieved an email, we will ship monday

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

lol @ trust the secret.

These were the best to release to me since the banned 1s. I want another pair to stock.
^^^^ Truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by dimez81

any place still have a 7 men? So my size from sneakersandstuff wont be shipped until march 1 or delivered march 1???

Likely shipped out on March 1st

Says to be shipped March 1st. No way they can tell you when it will be delivered

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by dharv

Come on now. Sneakersnstuff orders will be shipped out on March 1'st now?

we had a partial delivery. If you ordered last week, and have not recieved an email, we will ship monday

Good looking out on the info bruh...

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I finally got to inspect a pair..
No way I could pay $250+ for these AF1 leather cement 4s.

Is the leather on these like the Military IVs?  If so, I will be unloading my pair ASAP.
From what I remember.. 
The leather uppers had a little softer feel to compliment the nubuck around the toe..

Originally Posted by dudeside

Idc what anyone says, JB did a great job with these. Im thoroughly pleased.

So your happy that the leather feels like plastic? Feel the leather on the Lebron 8 VI and tell me they did a great job on the IV. JB took a short cut because they knew we had been praying for them to retro these things. Can't blame JB for wanting to make a profit, but disappointed to say the least.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

QFT ..... 2 pair and I have no complaints at all ... Both pair are flawless !!
I am also very pleased with my pairs.  no complaints from me at all!  Kinda wish I got a couple more to keep for years from now.  these were classics in 99, theyre classics today and theyll be classics in years from now guaranteed. 

Originally Posted by Trav T

I finally got to inspect a pair..
No way I could pay $250+ for these AF1 leather cement 4s.

Is the leather on these like the Military IVs?  If so, I will be unloading my pair ASAP.
From what I remember.. 
The leather uppers had a little softer feel to compliment the nubuck around the toe..
So it's about to be Crease City in the toebox if I wear these?  I remember my Military IVs came pre-creased 
30t6p3b.gif

the quality on these look by far better then the recent JB releases...right when you open the box you can smell the leather

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Im actually really surprised so many people weren't able to get them. I thought these would be like the White Cement 3's but guess not.

Trust THE SECRET for all your cops

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW did everybody get their hangtags???  Or rather did anyone not get a tag???  Glad to see this didn't become like the X fiasco
laugh.gif
I could care less about those X's hangtags. I'd have to slap somebody if they gave me a pair without the big orange hangtag. I'm not even gaudy like that, but you have to rock the orange hangtag. I lost my tag from last year on the Cement Threes
frown.gif

bigruss wrote:
the quality on these look by far better then the recent JB releases...right when you open the box you can smell the leather

They smelled like glue to me.

Got my order confirmation from Finishline, but my Paypal still says pending. Should i be worried? Or am i good?

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

So your happy that the leather feels like plastic? Feel the leather on the Lebron 8 VI and tell me they did a great job on the IV. JB took a short cut because they knew we had been praying for them to retro these things. Can't blame JB for wanting to make a profit, but disappointed to say the least.

I got over the fact that we ain't never getting Og quality a long time ago ! Some things you can deal with and some things you can't I quess... IMO these came out better than I expected... Also the fact of having a wearable pair of cement iv's in my hands again...

LMAO @ "smell the leather"........you must not know what leather smells, looks, or feels like if you think that you smelled leather.

it smells like glue with a hint of phamaldahyde.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Finally retirement
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not a full retirement homie.....break em out once a month so they can still be wearable...oh and...

Lob City>>>Lake Show

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by car9vel

Almost didnt get my size. They were "sold out" in my size, but when I went in they still had a pair left 
pimp.gif

Was also able to get a size 11. Time to post them on craigslist or ebay.
devil.gif

So what does it matter if you almost didn't get your size if you were planning to resell the damn shoes anyway?
eyes.gif

I got MY size, ALSO an 11. The 11s are NOT my size, thus they will be sold.

these shoes are made from some sort of plastic lol...cheap fake "leather" at very best.

i understand that everyones been waiting on this shoe for awhile now but we shouldnt be tricking ourselves into thinking that this is a good quality shoe. the "leather" was alot better on the chicago 10's.

and has anyone actually walked around in them yet? they feel like theres zero air in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom