Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Cements are up on nba store get em!

eek.gif

Good looking son I seen your post one minute after you posted it... it was out of pure luck because I was just about to leave to go to work.

I had to get 2 size 11's though because they didn't have 11.5 so if the 11's don't fit I have to trade up to get my size.

I was thinking to get 2 size 12's, but I've read on here that they run big so took a gamble.

Good looking out though fam
happy.gif
Im on the site now but I don't see them anywhere... sold out already??

Originally Posted by blazah

Finally!!! Just received shipping notification email from NDC. I will be cancelling my order from CT. Be on the lookout.

you might as well just keep the order, and sell it, or hook someone up with it at a good price.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Cements are up on nba store get em!

eek.gif

Good looking son I seen your post one minute after you posted it... it was out of pure luck because I was just about to leave to go to work.

I had to get 2 size 11's though because they didn't have 11.5 so if the 11's don't fit I have to trade up to get my size.

I was thinking to get 2 size 12's, but I've read on here that they run big so took a gamble.

Good looking out though fam
happy.gif
Definitely appreciate the info but it looks like its all over for NBA Store, I dont even see them listed anywhere

Anybody get any info from offspring on when these will ship? Got order conformation email but nothing else.

really appreciate anyone that lets us know when these become available online anywhere!  i missed out on release day in ATL and i'm not tryin to pay these resale prices. 
mad.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 resellers 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Me: Hey man... I saw that you had a size 11.5 pair of white cements you don't need, any chance I could trade you my size 13? I'll pay for shipping. (Dude had a TON of pairs)

jberk81: That's a waste of time, like this conversation and my money. Don't bother me with your bs, thanks!

grin.gif

[h4] [/h4]
[h4]Additional Information[/h4]

Shipped/Billed On:02/20/2012Type:tongue:ackageWeight:7.40 lbs

[table][tr][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Local Time[/th][th=""]Activity[/th][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States [/td][td]02/21/2012 [/td][td]6:05 A.M. [/td][td]Departure Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td]Memphis, TN, United States [/td][td]02/20/2012 [/td][td]11:22 P.M. [/td][td]Arrival Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]02/20/2012 [/td][td]11:10 P.M. [/td][td]Departure Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]02/20/2012 [/td][td]7:03 P.M. [/td][td]Origin Scan [/td][/tr][tr][td]United States [/td][td]02/20/2012 [/td][td]1:10 A.M. [/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS [/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Baller23217

really appreciate anyone that lets us know when these become available online anywhere!  i missed out on release day in ATL and i'm not tryin to pay these resale prices. 
mad.gif

If you want it that way, you need to be on the computer screen 24/7 or you will miss out. Your best bet is to keep looking at sites and monitor thread as well. Links dont stand a chance once they are posted here. You know that. 

Check my NDC order status and it says shipped
pimp.gif
guess I was one of the Lucky few that got tru b4 the website rebooted and didn't get order cancelled

salty i had my iv's out to wear to wk today & i wake up & its slushy snow & rain after yesterday it was over 40 sunny & dry all day
30t6p3b.gif
straight lawrys.......guess the strap bred 1's are up again
laugh.gif

For those of you with 1 pair from NDC, what's your shipping weight?  
My weight is 4.2lbs.  The pair coming from another seller is 2.1lbs.  I can't help but be a bit optimistic that NDC screwed up and sent me 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by mmmmmbeeer

For those of you with 1 pair from NDC, what's your shipping weight?  
My weight is 4.2lbs.  The pair coming from another seller is 2.1lbs.  I can't help but be a bit optimistic that NDC screwed up and sent me 2 pairs.

Unless you wear a toddler size, your sneakers do not weigh 2.1 lbs.  That was probably just a mistake from that websites packaging department.  3.5+ lbs. is the average weight for a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom