***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

dsc00022hl5.jpg

I'm done w/ VIII's for good

i like playoffs more than aquas, i really don't know why....

Edit: even though mine came with nasty pre-creases and crucial gluespots on the toe box, asked to compare them to another pair in the store and the ones i gotwere in better shape SMH at JB
smh.gif

got mines a week before release for a $100, they ok, i like my aqua's better...these ain't getting rocked till the summer time, i'll wait tilleverybody is done wearing theirs to pull mines out.., now im officially done with 8's..got rid of my white and orange ones, the toe box on one of the footshad a lump on it but i couldn't switch it cuz it was the last size and i paid a $100 for them on release day, so i said F it

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/... Collection/?action=view&current=000_1285.jpg

Yeah some cats are lazy, but at the same time, not everybody wants to camp out for kicks especially if they're GR's. For me, if I got time to cop inthe morning I'll ride over to my spot and get what I came for and bounce. Otherwise, coppin online like this past time with the Playoffs I just had thingsto do so it was convenient.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

does anyone know where i can get a pair of the aquas @ retail?

might want to check out eBay, just watch a couple, you might get lucky.

what size do you need? i know a place near my crib @ retail. message me.

on another note, i just cop'd my playoff 8s with student discount, got it out for 136. they are HOT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have any of you heard of the holidays? Give the stores some time, their is alot of stuff getting shipped for the holidays, why do we have to have so manypages of the same lame stories about when your shoes are getting shipped or the same stupid questions? I dont know what the big deal is if they say 10 dayswait 10 days instead of calling a bunch of times and harrassing them over J's. Why is it so hard to order I ordered on Sun Morning from Eastbay andrecieved them on Wens, no problems as usuall.
devil.gif

I'm kinda pissed cuz i was very happy with the playoff's when i went and picked them up but i wore them
for about 2 hours today for the first time and came home with a seriously creased shoe
frown.gif

i wouldn't be mad even if they got like this after a week or so of wearing them but 2 hours? that just means they'll get worse

LStepCorrect81 wrote

I'm kinda pissed cuz i was very happy with the playoff's when i went and picked them up but i wore them
for about 2 hours today for the first time and came home with a seriously creased shoe
frown.gif

i wouldn't be mad even if they got like this after a week or so of wearing them but 2 hours? that just means they'll get worse

I think they're okay dude. Not that much creasing to me even for 2 hrs. They're alright

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

I think they're okay dude. Not that much creasing to me even for 2 hrs. They're alright

thanks man i think i was just a little heated at the moment. i'm cooled down and now they don't look that bad

Originally Posted by AJ27526

nice shoe, but the aquas just appeal to me more while on my feat
i agree

and ^^ they're just shoes dude, no need to worry bout the creasing cuz thats what JB is all about nowadays. Low Quality Retros. My Aquaswere like that after 2 wears, i got over it.

My Aquas are horribly creased and they attract dust /get ashy like crazy whenever I wear them. I was
frown.gif
and
mad.gif
at the moment, butnow I got over it and realized it's not getting any better. It still bothers me a bit, though. However, you can hardly notice any creases on them while youwear them. So that keeps me content
happy.gif

I haven't worn my Black/Red's quite yet, but, boy, are they tempting.
pimp.gif

Honestly, for some kicks I'd even put shoe trees just to make sure. I definitely put shoe trees in my dress shoes all the time, the cedar ones.

Back
Top Bottom