***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

i cant wait for my aquas to have that dusty/ashy look like the OGs
pimp.gif

I ordered my pair on December 21st and still haven't got my Order Confirmation
smh.gif
. I called Customer Service and they said they don't have any recordsof it. I don't think I'm gonna use PayPal on eBay anymore.

so anyone received theyre order from finishline yet?

everytime i call they say that it might take a while because of the holiday season

Originally Posted by airmaxes

i hear you on that one. they let me down this time...big! supposedly getting my order shipped but then again they told me that and when i called it was re-routed to another store for fulfillment even after the rep called and confirmed with the manager that its shipping from them and its packed and ready....what kind of crap is that?

Never order from Finishline on releases like this. I always preach this, since I know exactly how the finishline system works. If your shoes gets "fulfilled" at a store on a busy day and for some reason they don't get packed and put in the back that second (employee gets caught up w/ a customer, etc etc) and another employee thirsty for a sale not knowing the shoe is already spoken for sells your pair, you're done. That's just one scenario, and it's nowhere near far fetched but there's so many different things that can go wrong since they don't ship from a warehouse. The system is great for other stuff just like Footlocker's stock locator, etc etc (which alot of the time is also flawed).

i agree. never on a release like that again. i think you are right, thats what happened to my order even after release day. the lady confirmed with themanager that they have them and are going to ship and yet they get rerouted...probably bc some employee sold them even though they were suppose to be shippedout. never again!!!! i would rather wait all night for ndc or any other website if im not going in person to cop...damn them and the 20%!!!

My pair will be arriving today from Foot Locker. I ordered them on the 24th, and they tried to deliver them on the 31st, but I wasn't home. Wifey is goingto the post office this morning to get them, so i'll see them when i get home from work tonight.

I ordered from finishline around 12 o' clock that nite when they dropped like alot of people and im supposedly getting my 2 pairs i ordered today fromups even though ups has had my shoes at the station in my city since friday

Oh yea and the lint remover does work i thought everyone knew that, i started using mine on my air max force's when they re retroed in 06'

Originally Posted by akaValentino

^^my WAMU statement said the payment was pending for like 6 days since that friday.
then i thought Finishline forgot about me because the transaction didn't go through.
so I was like whateves, cop a pair for retail, then they 3 days later they charged me and
now i gotta pay for a stupid overdraft fee. and til' this i haven't received my pair yet.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I'm mad, but this us dumb ridiculously funny.
exact same thing happened to me

See when will some yall learn that most of the time buying on the internet is the WORST thing you can do even if its from big, legit sites like FNL, Champs andFootlocker. Just get out the damn house and just cop a pair at the store which you dont have to wait for and can see the quality of the sneakers

Got my two pairs from Finishline with, but on the bill it doesn't show my discount.

I will go and check my bank statement to see how much they took out from my account.

Eastbay playing games with me. They took the money out of my account for my girl's pair, but still didn't ship/send them to me.

Finishline truly sucks.

Every time I've ordered through their website I've had some type of issue.

Their customer service call center apparently only hires people that are as rude as they are incompetent.

I now only order from them when there is some kind of silly discount code working.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Got my two pairs from Finishline with, but on the bill it doesn't show my discount.

I will go and check my bank statement to see how much they took out from my account.

samething happened to me. ima go check my bank account online and if they didnt give me the discount, i will never buy from them again
mad.gif

Finishline always does this, they will credit you with the discount.

FROM A YOUNG LAD THAT STARTED COLLECTING AT A YOUNG AGE TO A YOUNG ADULT THAT IS NOT THAT EXCITED ABOUT JORDANS ANYMORE. FOR ME, THE XV LASERS OVER THESE... IHAD THE WHT/RED/BLK 8'S AS A KID, BUT THESE DONT ATTRACT ME AS MUCH.... CAN I GET A CO-SIGN? OR AM I THE ONLY ONE

Finishline truly sucks.

Every time I've ordered through their website I've had some type of issue.

Their customer service call center apparently only hires people that are as rude as they are incompetent.

I now only order from them when there is some kind of silly discount code working.
true that- I had many problems with getting my aquas and wmns aquas

Originally Posted by djmike510

so anyone received theyre order from finishline yet?

everytime i call they say that it might take a while because of the holiday season
... just got a shipping confirmation.

Just got my shipment from FNL.com.

The invoice doesn't indicate the 20% discount, which is what I expected.
BUT my bank statement indicates they only charged $121, so I'm happy.
pimp.gif

I knew FNL.com wouldn't let me down, I've been buying from them for years.

got mine and checked my bank statement online and got the discount. the tongues on the shoe are kinda ******ed but overall im happy with them. look much betterthan my cheap looking aqua VIIIs and my paper thin leather white/black VIIIs

Back
Top Bottom