Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Was a relatively simple in-store release in the mall (Bay Area)

Felt good to do first come first serve rather than the raffle crap.
Only store did raffle was Champs.

Arrived at mall about 9:20, waited at Footaction..was about 10-15 of us, until about 945 then called Finishline to see if they got since I saw no one in front of the store.. dude answered and said yea. Me and about 5 other went there and got them. No problems at all. But had no sz.11's, so got 11.5
Went back to Footaction after and they still had pairs, got a 10.5... but was like fuggg, I really needed an 11.
Went downstairs to Shoe Palace and got an 11! Still had Knicks pairs too, but easy pass on those. Returned the 11.5 to Finishline and kept the 10.5 to ship to my boy overseas who couldn't get them.
Even got my military discount at footaction to bring to 88 bucks, can't complain.

Hope Royals are like this next month..

Last edited:
How are these only 110 compared to the 160 price tag. Cheaper material? And I live in LA. There are plenty of hypebeasts here lulz

Went to a spot around 2, they didn't get any men's sizes! Went down the street to the spot in the sketchy plaza, size 12? Yes sir! Tried them on and didn't think twice. Very nice shoe, wasn't going to buy but for 116 out the door why not. I was born in 85 so I didn't watch mj play in these, but these are without a doubt am all time classic. Now I have these to compliment my strap black red I.

glad the people who like these are able to get them. they are super ugly to me...remind me of dunks...but they seem to be everywhere. I know they are here in Detroit...they barely sold any.

Helped out my brother and wife's brother with ease. Connect held me down..
Nothing like shiny pleather with chemical smell. Lmao... I pass'd

Retail on these back in the day was like $75...

64.99.....Still remember the look on my mother's face when I picked them up and asked her if I could get them. I was 12 years young(yeah I'm old as snot). HAAAAIIIIIILLLL NAH!!! For you young guys who look at that price and think,"Damn, homey must have grown up impoverished", the average price of a sneaker was probably 30 bucks. If you got something in the 40-50 dollar range, you were buying the nicest sneaker in the store. 65 dollars for a sneaker was way out there.....at least it was to my mother :rofl:

I camped out for 5 hours and got my knicks. I heard NYC was crazy but it seems some spots were easy cops. I went to house of hoops in cherry hill and there was 20 heads there.

picked up both colorways this morning (Knicks for me, Bulls for a homie). Leather feels better on the Knicks. Bulls cw has the same leather as the DMP 1s. Both are well constructed. Im going to go out on a limb and say the Knicks are one of the best executed colorways out of the newer Jordan 1s, really captures that 1985 feel and could have easily been a OG colorway. Also, insole feets much thicker than I anticipated, which makes these very comfy :smokin

Last edited:
This were one of the easiest pick ups.
Went to the mall this morning at 11am to buy a pair for my son.... I ask the guy if he had a men size? Sure enough he had my sz.....good to hear everyone got their pair.
Check the date and Time on receipt...

[

This were one of the easiest pick ups.
Went to the mall this morning at 11am to buy a pair for my son.... I ask the guy if he had a men size? Sure enough he had my sz.....good to hear everyone got their pair.
Check the date and Time on receipt...

[

I wish every release was this easy. I walked in FNL about 10am just me and the people that work there lol. Size 11 no need to try em on. 

Back
Top Bottom