Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

last slap in the face on the chicago cw is the fact the "OG knicks" cw has a nylon tongue. SMH :smh:

i got both knicks n bulls 1s but jordan did the bulls wrong compared to knicks. quality n detail much better. that apple with the headband insole is a very nice touch.

Anyone in Orange County, CA have any suggestions on where to still get a pair? Went to local FL this AM and they only got 6 pairs total....no size 9. Open to online purchase as well if there are any out there for retail.

Last edited:
Anyone in Orange County, CA have any suggestions on where to still get a pair? Went to local FL this AM and they only got 6 pairs total....no size 9. Open to online purchase as well if there are any out there for retail.
OC area is done

Blends Has them still in the OC.

Ordered my Bulls from Finishline this morning, as my connect didn't get either pair. Gave up on the Knick color way as it sold out within seconds. Just left my local mall and DTLR had a FSR of the Knick color way, but sold out of the Bulls color way. I'm happy with the quality (Niceee "in my Fab voice"). Now can't wait until my Bulls arrive.

I had to work today so I bit the bullet and bought a pair on Windy City for $150. I got the chance to go in late to work though so I bought another pair on Finishline. Both are diffrenet sizes so which ever one doesn't fit I'll be returning or selling them for whatever I paid. If another NT'er can't get a 7.5 or 8 by next week shoot me a PM and you can take one of the two. Not trying to make a profit just wanna help out a fellow member.

Anyone know if they are still available in the SoCal (I.E.) specifically , still looking for the chicagos

i got admit with a great season for the knicks rocking those jordans with a melo jersey gives it that "basketball shoe" anti-hypebeast feel. If only melo could get a decent design.

Back
Top Bottom