Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

i wasnt into the 1s until the chicago KOs came out then i was hooked, plus turning 30 made me want the classic shoes instead of the flashy shoes (IE the 13s and others) might just be me but these are so nice

i was able to get a pair off NDC, and walked into the mall at 9am, they only had one 10.5 nobody in line was my size, doubled up quickly

last 11.5's @ NTNY

ripped off the wack Jordan sign on the chicagos

Went through hella trouble. Long story short: Waited in front of a local shop that had very few pairs of chicagos. Ended up only being 6 pairs. Needed an 8.5  but their smallest was a 9 and dude in front of me got it, but he told me of another local shop that had a full size run. Called them, said they were out of chicago. started heading back home, almost home just thought about if they had knicks, called em back they did, drove wayy back, couldn't find parking, so I just double parked, and they just sold their last 8.5 knicks to the guy that I saw walk out. So I ended up taking home a pair of the knicks in size 9. *phew.

damn those knicks 1's r so ******g sick. if only i still bought every jordan like when i was younger smh

how much did the knicks retail for?

I just so happened to be awake this morning and could've bought them but decided not to do it. All these quality complaints, and I'm not the type to cop and stock; I wanna WEAR my J's so if they don't wear right I can't do it. I got some other OG purchases I got coming to make me feel better in the meanwhile lol. Managed to scoop up some 2000 V's in outstanding condition, so good luck to those who copped or still looking.
Thought I would share....
I need these in a 13 and I am good... might cop the 13 breds just to trade smh

Glad I wasn't around when these sneakers first came out because a lot of the changes their making are pissing you guys off. For new people to Jordans these are all fantastic. I love mine jordan sign and all. /waitsforflame

Struck out on the online release. I had beastbay and ndc on, but still struck out. Said f*** it and went to sleep. Woke up and my bro told me lets checkout our local mom n pop shop. We copped the only 10 & 10.5, but the 10.5 was too big. I caught word that our local mall had a few pairs floating around. My bro went and scooped another 10 and surprised my with the knicks. I can't believe the knicks didn't sell out in our area and keep in mind this was around 2:00pm. Now i'm just trying to let go the 10.5 to get my money back.

Almost 20 pages have sprung up since this morning?

:wow:

Don't have the patience to look at them all.

I only took 1 shot because I had to work today (more to pop up tomorrow).

Hopefully this is a good one.

ounq8p.png

These are pretty tough, and I only paid $89 with a $20 WC coupon from FNL.

:smokin

Last edited:
The Knicks colorway really grew on me today. If they were available on Eastbay or NDC this morning I would've copped. Gonna have to get these Knicks 1's now...:D

I struck out with ndc but luckily finishline had my back lol checked in the mall and only 1 13 was left

Back
Top Bottom